"We are travelling to Zaynesville Ohio to attend Drop the Beat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"We are travelling to Zaynesville Ohio to attend Drop the Beat. This week the solos go to GiaNina and Hannah." Once again I didn't get a solo. I didn't even bother to listen as Miss Abby explained the solos to them. "Brady you will also get a solo called PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. You being the wife of a military man you know what ptsd is."

"We know a lot of friends that have suffered with it." Tricia said.

"You are going to take the audience on a journey, something is going to trigger that in your mind, and we need to see that break down on stage."

I smiled I was so excited for him. "The group routine is probably one of the most serious topics ive done.  The name of the piece is Thoughts and Prayers. Does that ring a bell with anyone?" A bunch of the mothers shook there heads yes. "What does that mean to you?"

"You know, mass shootings, I think thats where I hear that the most and everyone wants to just say thoughts and prayers. Then a couple days later people move on like it never happened." Ashley shared.

"Right."

" When I think of thoughts and prayers. All you can do is say thoughts and prayers because its really in someone else's hands." Ann cried.

"Put your personal views aside because now you are cast in a routine. You are competing on a stage and you must play the part." Once the moms were dismissed Abby has us huddle up and she explained the piece in more depth.

✰✰✰

"Sarah!!" I cheered running into her arms. The competition was tomorrow and my mom allowed me to have everyone over for a big sleepover.

"Hey who's here?" Renee asked coming to the door. Renee dropped the book she was holding. "Sar Sar!" She cried giving the blonde a big hug. "I've missed you so much." Renee used to dance with us but now she didn't. Sarah and Renee walked away in an excited chatter. The doorbell rang again, this time it was Shelby at the door.

"Hey Shelby!" I smiled widely.

"Hey Leigh." She said placing her stuff down.

"All the girls are in the living room, lets go." The two of us walked into the room.

"What do you guys want to do?" Pressley asked leaning back against the couch.

"Truth or dare!!" Lilly said excitedly.

"Ooh and we can do the smoothie challenge." Sarah suggested.

"Karaoke?" Savannah added.

"We can do them all!" I said excitedly.