[5]

~✰✰✰~

~✰✰✰~

"Alright kids on the bus, lets go lets go lets go." Abby commanded us.

"Sit with me Berk?" Brady asked when we walked out towards the bus.

"Yeah sure." I told him climbing abroad. We sat in the sit behind Savannah and Lilly and across from Pressley and Gianina.

"Alright guys lets move this bus!" We all started chanting along with Abby. "The bus is not moving, not moving." We all stopped chanting.

"I'm so nervous." I tell Brady.

"Don't be, your going to kill it!" I smiled and thanked him.

"Criminal minds?" I asked him. He nodded with a grin and pulled out his laptop.

✰✰✰

"Erin how are you feeling today?" Michelle asked when we were in
the dressing room.

"I'm great everything's perfect."

"Well it's not perfect, she like walked up to me and was like don't come at me today in the dressing room and I have no idea why she would say that." Michelle told us. We had been in the room for about 2 minutes and drama was already starting. I saw Shelby roll her eyes from besides me. My mom also was annoyed and I could tell.

"No, lets go put your headphones on." Erin commanded Savannah. I myself put my AirPods in. I was not about to listen to all of this drama. Opening Spotify I put on my playlist 'take me to broadway ✰✰' (hehe follow my Spotify arrdenrenee).

"All I'm asking is why did you come up to me!" I heard Michelle ask as Erin hurriedly left the room. Erin screamed something about being pathetic mother and then Tricia ran out after Erin and Savannah.

"What the hell is happening?" I asked Shelby. She shrugged and continued to do her makeup.

After about 10 minutes Abby comes into the room. The mothers explained the whole situation to Abby. She looked shock. I took my AirPods out and listened to Abby.

"Ladies, I don't know what's going on, but the whole thing with these kids coming here from all over the country was that they dance together as one. They're a family and like every family there's arguments but also like a family, you have each other's back. Like Brady did with berkleigh the other day. I don't want one child ostracized and out there, and you can't do that." Abby said turning her attention to Erin and Savannah who just entered the room.
"No I told her to do it." Erin told Abby.

"Yeah, you don't do that, when you yell, you're not just upsetting your child, you're upsetting everyone."

"That's not my intention at all."