Im sans

AN: so in this story you can feel the pain emotional and physical that your soulmate feels. Anyways I will stop and let you read
//////////////////////////
Sans POV
I was sitting in my bed as I felt a pain my chest. 'What could they possibly have done to hurt their chest' I thought. Anyways I should start getting ready and by that I just mean put on my jacket. I walked down stairs and looked at my phone I got a notification. As I went to check I dropped my phone at the sudden pain in my wrist. 'What the heck what's wrong!' I'm starting to get a little worried this has been happening all week and I don't know why. I just shook my head of all the negative thoughts and ignored it.

I started to head out. I had a  weird craving for coffee. I decided to just walk there. After I got my coffee i got a phone call. I didn't recognize the number but I was bored so I answered it.
/(bold) sans/
/( normal) other guy/

"Hello"
"Hi is this sans?" The voice was deep and raspy
"Yes, and who are you if I may ask?"
"Don't worry about who I am. But you are going to have to listen to everything I tell you to do" the guy said with a chuckle at the end
"W-why? What's g-going on?!"
"It doesn't matter now walk to the closest ally way and stay there!" He yelled scaring me a lot.
"O-ok." I didn't say much not wanting to make him mad.

3rd POV
As sans walked into the ally still holding the phone in his hand. And shaking like crazy.
A man popped out around the corner with two tall guys in black suits. " ha looks like he listens pretty well." The man said to the two tall men standing behind him.

'Why are humans in this part of town' ( in this story the monsters and humans were separated into to towns) sans thought as the men began to walk closer. "L-look I don't know what you want b-but please leave me alone." Sans said in a shaking voice.

The man chuckled as he was now cornered the small skeleton boy. "Oh we aren't going to hurt you. We are just going to make you remember how stupid you kind is." The man said making sans even more scared.

Before the man could punch the skeleton sans had snuck around the men. "Get him you stupid bastards!!" He yelled as the two tall men ran after sans.

The tallest one tackled sans to the ground. "P-please just leave me alone" sans pleaded for the men to stop but it only got worse. They kicked him in the head. One man grabbed sans by the back of his jacket and held him up the boss raised his fist but was interrupted by a female voice. "Hey you sick bastard!" He turned around and saw a girl with a black hoodie with a mask covering her face. She was holding a Katana (if you don't know what that is here's a pic)

 She was holding a Katana (if you don't know what that is here's a pic)

"Haha look this little girl thinks she can fight!" The boss man yelled.

The y'all man still holding sans up by his jacket. "All right princess" He was interrupted by her screaming "DONT FUCKING CALL ME PRINCESS BITCH!!" She ran at him and sliced his leg. " ha you missed!" He yelled
"No I didn't." She said and he looked behind and saw both guys dead on the ground.

She was helping sans up. The man took out his gun and aimed. The bullet sliced the girls shoulder. "Ow ow ow!" Sans screamed.

"Y-you felt that?! How?!" The girl looked surprised at sans.
"I-I don't know." Sans said confused. Then the thought popped into his head 'What if... no we can't be!' Sans looked up at the girl who was glaring at the man in front of them.

Click

"What, what no no fuck!" The man yelled.
Click
He ran out of bullets. A smirk formed on the girls mouth as she ran over to the man and stabbed him right in the heart.

The girls pov
I looked down out of breath at the dead body laying in front of me. His eyes were still open I leaned down and closed them. Although I may have killed him I'm not a monster.

"Oh shit I'm sorry I never introduced myself. I'm Jaide." I said. As I looked down at the skeleton boy.
"O-oh yeah I'm sans by the way." He said with a cute smile- I mean not cute adorable-no not adorable uhhh fuck it he's cute.
"Nice to meet you sans. Are you ok?" I asked him
He nodded and looked down.

///////////////////////////
AN: hey sorry for the short chapter. The others should be longer and no I don't have a uploading schedule because I just don't give a shit.