The end of this love story

I no longer find myself wondering who you are, this time I already understand why yes, because I saw you and let you into my mind, because those words can make my sadness transform into happiness. Know that you are who I am not, that you are who I would like to be, that you are who I want you to be. Well that's the matter, the minutes passed and from one moment to the next, everything begins to disappear. I, this time as never, was very scared not knowing what was happening, everything disappears towards us, but Penelope was safer than ever, she looks at me and grabs my hand. I, very scared, not knowing what to do, not knowing what was happening.

Although I was scared, I already feel different. My fear made me react and I moved closer to his mouth. That was the moment where, our lips brushing, we saw all the short moments we spent together die, the place, the clinic, the matter, fear and doubt. All feelings die except love.

It was beautiful, but this love that did not live what it deserved to live, a love more than fine, a far-fetched and complicated love to understand, only memories will remain. I thought it was so many things but the only truth is that there was no truth. 

Just A brief dream.