Family Reunion.... Isn't It?

Yugi looked at Yami with a scared face and he told him that they had to go to Dead Man's Peak. Atemu got to the game shop and he asked Yugi if Heba was okay.

" Atemu... to tell you the truth..I don't know. The guy on the phone said we had to trade Tea and the current chief of the NYPD."

" Yugi.... I'm at your service. Me and Atemu will go with you, but no one can know about this."

" Okay, I got it. I won't tell, but what Marik and the others? They'll be asking about it."

" They can't know.... they'll be the reason we all die."

" Yami.... I don't want to lose Heba or the thought that my parents may still be alive. I wanna see my mom and dad.... I miss them more than anything." Yami looked at Yugi and hugged him and Yugi started crying. He wanted to see his parents after 5 years... it'd crush him to find out his parents are dead. 

" Yugi, we're going to find your parents and your brother... don't cry please." Yami said as he tried to make Yugi smile. Yugi blushed and smiled. They all started packing and they thought that it would be a better idea to rest for a bit.  Before they left, they said good bye to Kuro and Pharaoh. They heard a loud bang outside, they looked outside and saw a chopper. Yugi was grabbed by one of the maniacs and was pushed into the chopper. Yami was tied up and Atemu was gagged. They didn't know where they were going. The chopper landed and Yugi looked at Yami... They door opened and they were pulled out of the helicopter.

" Let go of me! I wanna see Heba!" Yugi was then slapped by a large hand. Yami flinched and he looked at Yugi.  After that... They were let to a cave, it was full with guards.

" Where's Tea.... and the new chief of the NYPD?"

" We're right here."

" TEA! What are you doing?"

" I want to stop my father's evil plan. Yugi, your parents are alive."

" What..... is it true.."

" Yes,  it's true... Your parents are alive." The leader said as he looked at Yugi.

" You look just like your father.... but your eyes are your mother's."

" I want to see them..... untie my friends... please."

" Do it... He means no harm." They untied Atemu and Yami.

" Why are you being so nice to me?"

" I'm doing this because I'm your older brother...... Yukio."

" I have an....older brother.... but why did you kidnap mom and dad?"

" They abandoned me when I was 12, you were 2. They cared about you and Heba so much that they left me with Tea's father...."

" No.... it can't be true."

" Ask mom and dad, if you don't believe me, walk inside." Yugi looked at Yukio and then at Yami and Atemu. Yami nodded and Yugi walk in to see his parents, gagged and tied. He took the gags out and started crying.

" Mom.... Dad... Why did you do it.... Yukio's my older brother... why didn't you tell me?" 

" We didn't tell you or Heba because.... he was suicidal, he cut himself....He was a bad influence."

" You left him with the Moshiba family!?" Yugi continued crying, Yami walk to see the ' reunion', he hugged Yugi as hard as he could. Yugi looked at him, he smiled.

" Thanks Yami.... I really needed that." Yami went back to Atemu and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.  Yugi asked where Heba was... they both turned to their left. Yugi turned and Heba was asleep, Yugi touched his cheek.

" Atemu, you might want to wake up your boyfriend."

" Awww. He's adorable, why is he so cute? Heba wake up. Habibi..... come on."

" Atemu.... I...I missed you!" Heba was crying.... Atemu hugged him and carried him out of there. Daniel Moto helped his wife, Mona Moto up. They hugged their twins and they motioned to Yukio to jump in. Yukio turned away but both Yami and Atemu pushed him and he hugged his brothers. After this mishap.... They went back to the game shop... Solomon was the first to see Daniel and Mona. He gives both of them.... He turned and saw Yukio. He started crying.

" Yukio, my boy. You've grown."

" Jii-chan... I missed you..." the family shared moments they had... Yugi sat next to Yami, who's hand was on Yugi's waist.

" Yugi, I love seeing you happy. You know. "

" I know, thanks for your help these past months.  I love you."

" I love you too, my little one... my Aibou."

" I love you Other Me... " They kissed and there was cheering in the room.

" Get A Room!"

" Shut up." Yami said playfully as he looked at Atemu, he swung his arm around Yugi. Yugi giggled and he loved the things in his life.  His family, high school, his uncover older brother and his love for Yami.  He started to think that it wasn't such a idea to move to Domino City at all. He loved everything and everyone who inhabited it. He had to enjoy the moments that came to him. And that's what mattered to him.

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't think it's over there's more to come! Please vote and comment. Thanks bai!