Yugi's getting to know people & the formal coming up. :-)

Yugi and Yami just got to science before everyone else did. Yami let Yugi sit next to him, Yugi didn't have any issues about it. He just put on a smile for Yami and faced the front.

        " Yami, do you know people here? I just want to know." Yugi said as he poked his fingers together and looked at Yami. Yami just smiled and put his hand on Yugi's head. Yugi looked up at Yami, with his amethyst eyes.

         " Yeah, I know people here in this class, and its okay if you wanted to know." Yami said  as he looked down at Yugi with his crimson eyes. Just as soon as the teacher walked in.... everyone was silent. Yugi wondered why it was so quiet. Then he noticed a tall brunette with hazel eyes.

       " Hi, I'm Jaden Yuki..... I really want the school year to go by fast." said the brunette as he scanned the room. He found an empty seat 3 spots away from Yami and Yugi. The day went by really fast and it was lunch time... Yugi sat with Yami and Tea comes up to Yugi and punches his shoulder.

         " So... Yugi Moto is the new student here at Domino High.... that's gonna be fun... so Yami do you have a date to the formal coming up? Because if you don't, I'm always available." Tea said with a smirk on her face. Yami looked down at Yugi, who had his head down on the table with his arms covering his head. Then Yami looked at Tea and answered her question.

        " Yes, I do have a date for the formal coming up. And you shouldn't be treating Yugi like some dog or an animal at all." Yami said as he placed his hand on Yugi's shoulder.

        " Oh really Yami. Who's your date for the formal.... I would love to know." Tea said as she just laughed at Yami's response.

        " My date to the up coming formal is...... Yugi. And I wouldn't want to change that for anything." Yami said with such confidence in his voice. Yugi lifted his head to see Yami and he couldn't believe what Yami said to Tea. Teal just stood there for a while and walked off.

        " Yami, you want me to be your date to the formal? I-I don't know what to say." Yugi said as he tried to figure out what just happened. Yami smiled and he saw that some tears managed to run down Yugi's rosy cheeks, so he lightly brushed his thumb to wipe the tears.

        " Yes, Yugi.... I want you to be my date to the formal coming up. You don't have to say anything.... its fine. Yugi...... when you told me about the blackmailing, I couldn't believe that someone would want to harm you. But that girl.... its Tea.... isn't it?" Yami said as he looked into Yugi's wet eyes. Yugi looked down to the floor and then back up to Yami.... he took a deep breathe and he told Yami.

        " It is Tea.... she hates me for everything that's happened to her in the past. She been the one that tells people to make fun of me for my height and everything else. And Yami she is that one person that wants to hurt me." Yugi said as he looked into Yami's eyes and then into the palms of Yami's hands. Yami kissed his forehead...  Yugi was shocked. He held his hand up to his forehead. He blushed for a bit. Jaden comes walking by and he sits with Yugi and Yami.

          " Hey, I saw what happened. So Yugi.... its true that Tea's the one blackmailing you. You know you have Yami by your side and I'll be by your side if you want as a friend." Jaden said as he looked at Yugi. Yami wrapped his arm around Yugi's shoulders.

            " Thanks Jaden...... thank you Yami..... I always thought this would always be the hardest time for me." Yugi said as he looked at Yami and Jaden. Yami smiled at Yugi and so did Jaden..... Yugi wanted this year to go by fast. After lunch, Yugi and Yami headed for Social Studies.... Yugi crashed into Tea.... Yami hid Yugi in back of him. Yugi was grabbing onto Yami's leather jacket and he just saw Tea cleaning her shirt.

         " You little twerp... you got my shirt dirty. Watch where you're going next time. Got it?" Tea said as she burrowed into Yugi's eyes. Yami just picked up Yugi in bridal style and left Tea. Yugi was pink and he tried to hide his pink cheeks. They got to the Social Studies room and Yami put Yugi down.

          " Yami..... you stood up for me... Why did you do that? You could've gotten hurt." Yugi said as he was looked into Yami's crimson eyes. Yami held his hand up to Yugi's head to remove his bangs from Yugi's face. Yugi blushed a bit and he looked into Yugi's amethyst eyes.

         " Yugi, I told you that I'd protect you from Tea..... so don't worry. Yugi, you know you can trust me.... so do trust me. Did I ever tell you that you have the brightest amethyst eyes, I've ever seen in my life." Yami said as he opened the door for him. Yugi was surprised that he was complimented by someone like Yami.

        " Thanks Yami.... I think you have nice eyes too. So after school can we hang out some more? I wanna get to know Domino City." Yugi said as he sat down in a seat. Yami told him that he would give him the tour. The bell rang and the class started.

        ' I think Yami's has good muscles built on him. Wait..... I'm falling in love with Yami? I can't I just met him and he just happens to have a great sense of humor and he is so protective of me. I know he's just trying to protect me from Tea.... but I have the feeling that Yami has a crush on me.' Yugi thought to himself and he notices that he was blushing a deep crimson like Yami's eyes.

        ' I think I'm in love with Yami... but if word gets out about this, Tea will beat me up for sure. Yami....... he'll stop being my friend. I don't want that to happen.' Yugi thought to himself and he noticed a tear going down his cheek and he wiped it with his hand. He didn't want to have Yami find out about that. This was one thing that Yugi had to hide from Yami.

I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or the characters.

Do you think that Yami will find out about Yugi's crush on him? Find out in the next chapter.