Chapter 7

Your POV

"So, you're soulmates then?" Jungkook asked for the 7th time.

"Yes, Jungkook. For the last time, this is Y/N and she is my soulmate. Look at our tattoos. Blue," Yoongi said, exasperated with the maknae as he thrust out his wrist for the boy to see.

"Hyung...," Jungkook whispered, staring at Yoongi's tattooed skin. The younger met the older's eye and was left slack jawed for a good 2 minutes.

"Oh, yeah. Forgot to tell you about that. When she touched my wrist, this appeared. Apparently, it says in sign language what the first thing she signed to me was," Yoongi explained.

"What does it say?" Jungkook asked, curious.

"Yah," Yoongi said. Jungkook chuckled at that. You were clearly younger than Yoongi so the use of such a familiar phrase was hilarious.

"How old are you?" Jungkook asked you. You held up two fingers on your right hand and four on the other. "Noona!" he exclaimed out of nowhere, causing you to flinch in surprise. You couldn't help but smile at the young boy. He was so full of life and energy. It was almost annoying. Almost. For now it was cute.

"24? So am I your oppa or are you my noona then?" Yoongi asked you.

"I was born in June. I turned 24 a few days ago," you wrote.

"Ah. So I am your oppa," Yoongi said. You nodded your head. Jungkook cleared his throat, reminding you he was still there.

"So when do you plan on telling the other hyungs?" Jungkook asked. You also looked at Yoongi, curious as to what he would say.

"Well, we only just met today, but we're planning on trying it out. It's nothing official yet, but since she will be with us, I was hoping you would stay for dinner?" Yoongi asked, directing the last bit towards you. You nodded again and Yoongi smiled. "Great. Jungkook, can you tell the guys that I'd like for us to all have dinner together today?" Jungkook agreed and left the hotel room to find the rest of the members.

"Do you not usually have dinner together?" you asked. Yoongi looked away sheepishly.

"We usually do, but I've been a little closed off for the past few days," he trailed off, staring at his wrist.

"Oh, I completely forgot to ask! How are you doing? I saw what happened at the concert and a lot of ARMYs want to know if you're okay," you said.

"I'm doing better now, but I sort of shut off for the last two days. It was actually Jungkook who convinced me to get the coffee. That brat can do anything he sets his mind to. But I'm really glad he forced me out of my room. I got to meet the prettiest girl in the world," Yoongi said. You blushed a little at that and Yoongi grinned.

You'd never seen him smile this much in V-Lives or other Bangtan videos. It was a little surprising. Okay, maybe a lot surprising. Still, it was nice to see him happy. Agust D had shown you a new side to this man and it was raw and real and deep. You're pretty sure you might have cried at some point while listening to it for the first time. Seeing the adorable gummy smile appearing on that same face filled you with nothing but joy.

A snap shook you from your thoughts and you looked up to see Yoongi holding out a hand to you. You took it and let him help you stand. Not exactly necessary, but a kind gesture nonetheless.

He led you into the elevator and then up a small set of stairs. He pushed open a door and walked out onto what appeared to be the roof of the hotel. The rain had stopped and left in its place a clear sky and a cool, refreshing breeze.

A low wall encompassed the roof, ensuring that no one could accidently fall off the high building. A few benches were scattered around, and there was some shrubbery decorating the space. The two of you were the only people up there and you had to admit, it was really nice.

Yoongi motioned you over to a bench close to the edge. Sitting down, you could see out into what seemed to be the far reaches of the city. The whole of the city skyline was visible from your view point and it was beautiful. The sun was about to set and you really wished you had brought your camera.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the sky was cast in a multitude of oranges, pinks, and purples. Clouds were nonexistent, and you could see the darkness start to creep in. Inch by inch, the sun dripped away like liquid gold, leaving in its wake a sea of color. As the final sliver of light sank, the bright colors disappeared and left behind a single swatch of midnight blue. One by one, the stars began to appear in the sky until it seemed as though you were surrounded by a vast expanse of glittering diamonds.

You hadn't realized how long you were sitting there until your stomach grumbled loudly, scaring both you and Yoongi. "We should probably get inside. They've probably started eating without us," Yoongi said. You followed him down to his floor and into the suite across the hall from his.

Looking around a corner into the dining room, you could see 6 boys sitting around a table and several plates of food set in the middle untouched. You waited behind a wall, deciding it would be better for Yoongi to announce your presence rather than have you jump scare the poor men.

"Don't eat yet. I know you're hungry, but Yoongi said he would join us and we are going to wait for him." You recognized the voice as Jin's.

"But hyuunnnggggg," you heard what sounded like Taehyung whining. Yoongi motioned for you to stay where you were and then stepped into the dining room.