-one-

Okay a few things, this is a AU.
In this AU there is a disease called the lines. only a small amount of the population have it.
however it is still well known among people.
The side effects are unique, it's more of a curse than a disease.
Whenever a person hides strong emotions or feelings (doesn't matter what kind) or tell a lie, a line will appear somewhere on your body.
They spread out and can get hard to cover up.
If a person has too many they'll fall ill.
The more lines the worse their condition.
This can become fatal.

To clarify, the person isn't born with it, they catch the disease after lying or hiding their feelings too often.

In this AU pretty much everyone is honest, no one wants to get the disease.

This is also a fluff with quite a bit of angst later on.
There will be no smut, I'm not comfortable with that stuff.  ^^;

Trigger warning for those who need it,
This book contains sensitive subjects and topics.
Proceed with caution ÓwÒ

George slowly but surely woke up to the sound of his alarm, he reached out and grabbed his phone with minimal effort.
he turned on the devise, squinting his baby blue eyes as the bright light shone onto his face.
The brunette looked over at the time, upon seeing it he decided it would be best to get out of bed.
George sat up, rubbing the tiredness away from his face.
He then slipped out of the blankets and got off his cosy looking bed.

"I wonder if dream is up.." he mumbled to himself with a small smile as he walked towards the doorway.
Just then dream walked by, stopping infront of the smaller male. "Woah, looks who's up!" Dream exclaimed with a playful tone.
George chuckled, leaning on the doorframe.
"I thought you said you would hibernate like a bear after the long flight here?" The taller male said with a slight tease.
George just rolled his eyes, happy to see dream being his usual self.
"I waaas, but unfortunately my internal clock is all messed up."
He stated while walking into the kitchen, dream following close behind and turning the light on as they entered.
"Sucks to be you~" he teased while opening the fridge and searching for something edible.

"How are you liking my house so far?" Clay asked while grabbing a carton of milk and placing it on the side along with a large glass.
George thought for a second, obviously trying to think of some snarky comeback. "Hmmm I don't know...." he said with a smirk visible on his face.
Dream laughed, turning to face the other. "What? Is this place not good enough for you your majesty?" He crossed his arms and grinned.
"Well.... it's no palace, but I guess It'll do." They both started laughing, dream almost knocking over the glass he had just placed on the counter.
He turned around and moved it back slightly, then going and taking the lid off the milk carton.

"You still up to recording later today?" Dream asked while pouring the milk slowly as to not spill it.
George hummed in reply, he had sat down on a stool and was now looking through his Twitter. "I don't see why not, I'm not that tired."

Clay nodded and brought a glass of orange juice over to george while he sipped his milk.
"Thanks" George said with a smile as he took the glass and brought it towards his mouth.

"No problemo your majesty." Dream chuckled, he found this way too amusing.

George and dream were enjoying themselves, moments like these are what made their relationship so happy and upbeat.

Unfortunately it wouldn't stay like this.

I spent a tiny bit longer on this chapter then I normally would because I wanted it to sound good ;^;

I hope I did a good job, tell me if it still sucks :)

Also- I actually have a plot! YaaAaaAAay!

669 words- 

Lol 69