This angered me because you were getting more upset the more you spoke. You made me feel like every sacrifice I made for us was a burden and wasn't done in your best interest. "Would it be such a bad thing if I did ? You said yourself, if he didn't disappear, there wouldn't be an us" I said as you let out a loud gasp. "If he disappeared Joe. If he woke up one day, packed up all of his stuff and abandoned us. Not if he was dead, not if he was lured somewhere  and spent his last waking moments on earth petrified by somebody he didn't want me to have anything to do with" you spoke blankly, then you processed what you said and dropped to the ground. "H-Honey told me all along he was dead. I ignored her, she was fucking right and I was spending all my time with his murderer, I let his son be looked after by his fathers murderer" you said, still blank but there were tears escaping from your eyes. I felt bad now, I had no reason to feel baad.

"Honey also told me you were using me but look, she was wrong twice-" I began, I could talk you round, there was actual love there Kelsey, we could work through this. "Was she ?" you asked, there was spite in your voice, I've never heard it come from you before. "Y-yes she was because you love me" I said, it sounded like I was convincing you. "I love Max" you shouted at me, you actually shouted, I'd never heard you shout before. "Oh, you love Max ?" I shouted back as you nodded, you meant it. "So, all of it was for nothing. I should've left you with him. Let him let you walk around bruised, afraid. If you were still with him, it would be you lying six feet under, not him" I kept shouting at you stood up. "I think I'd rather that, b-because he'd have stopped at one person" you shouted back then you disappeared for exactly five seconds and reappeared again with the box.

"AA chips, who was in AA, Joe ? My mother that's who. You pushed her didn't you ?" you asked as I scoffed. "You did, you fucking did" you kept shouting as I laughed. "Don't even pretend to care about her Kelsey. You didn't even go to her funeral. You cared about neither of them. You chose me. You think because you rooted through my personal belongings that you've dissected my life and found out the truth but you haven't. We need to talk about this" I said honestly, it was the truth. This was enough for you. You threw both phones at me, I ducked each one but then the AA chips started flying at my head, then you dropped the box on the floor. "I-I can't do this. You're going to jail for a really long time. Eddi's not picking Cody up, Len is" you said, you were smiling evilly now. Who were you ? Maybe you were the bad person all along.

You bolted for the door, I couldn't let this happen. I could not let you ruin absolutely everything I had worked for so I ran with you. You were about to grab the doorknob but I grabbed your wrist. "Don't do this. Let's sit down, talk about it" I said nicely, I had to reason with you, make you see sense. "You ruined my life. Do you hear the keyword. My. Life" you shouted through tears. Alright, I tried. I threw you over my shoulder and carried you to the bathroom.

You sat on the floor, hands and feet tied, staring at me, you were angry. I knew this would happen, now I'd make you see sense. "I'm an average guy who has no problem doing bad things to bad people Kelsey. I did this all for you" I said honestly, I was leaning on the sink as you shook your head. "Don't make me feel responsible for this. You preyed on me. You stalked me. You watched me. You watched me and my son and killed my boyfriend and my mother" you shouted as I sucked in a breath. "I love you, I really love you. I would do anything for you. These weren't random victims. They were handpicked because of you. They were killed to make your life easier" I said honestly as more tears streamed down your face. "You tell me now you don't love me but you do Kelsey-Jay, you do. You just told me you did"I said, I sounded desperate and you looked just as petrified as I imagined you did on the boardwalk.

"Why me ? Why me ? Why me ?" you kept wailing while banging your head against the wall. "If you kill me, Reece and Len will know it's you. You know that, right ?" you said drained but I ignored it.