Sorry for the hiatus...

Hey lovelies!! So it's been a little while since I've updated, written or even been on Wattpad.

Currently it's a bit of a hard and stressful time for most due to the pandemic going on...And trust me, I understand. Sadly though, it has kept me from being able to work on this lovely fanic I am so excited for. But worry not because I will definitely still be working on this fanfic, I just need a little time to adjust to working from home (or more specifically doing college online lol) and some time to catch up where I left off.

My plan is once I finally get caught up with school, to pre-write some chapters so that they're ready and all I have to do is post them :) My goal would to be to post at least one chapter a week on a specified day. I know it can be frustrating to read a fic without a set posting schedule, so I will be coming up with a specific day soon. Currently, it may be Saturdays/Sundays but there's also a chance that it may be a weekday. I'll keep you updated on that though.

I am so sorry for not keeping up with this fic like I said I would. Currently, I'm nearing the end of my BA degree so I have to prep for graduation, apply to grad school, and look for possible internships/jobs to start getting hours for my MA degree. So it's been a little hectic but I promise I haven't given up on this fic. There will be updates, and hopefully a little more during the summer. I will be working this summer, so I'm not totally free but I'll have more time than during the semester haha.

I'm not writing this as one big excuse as to why I haven't updated and why I'll continue to not update. Rather, I'm writing this to fill you in a little on my current situation and just life in general. I still love to write and hope to continue it for a while, it's a way for me to release my creativity and imagination. It helps me destress and just have a little fun. If you don't know, I love music and have a passion for music. I strive to eventually make my own music and become an artist. To do so I need to learn how to be creative and continue to work on my creativity. So I will always be writing, whether its stories, poems or songs.

With all that being said, I am planning on updating as soon as I get all caught up with my school work. This transition from going to school to now doing everything from home hasn't been bad but it definitely has shown it's challenges.

I really hope you all are staying safe and are doing well during these times!! If you feel sick at all please get proper treatment. If you are doing well then please join us all by staying at home so that we can flatten the curve! The sooner this goes away, the sooner we can get back to our normal lives! Tbh, I am so looking forward to driving again haha. The funny part is, I had just got my license right before the govenor of my city told everyone to stay at home. Gotta love timing... So I hope you're doing well and staying safe!

I'll update soon. Stay strong lovelies!

-Ropogirl