- dance with me ☹︎

(no warnings, just Miles sneaking into your room)

(Y/N) SOFTLY HUMMED TO the music that played in her room as she was finishing her last sentence on her essay. She laid on her bed, chest facing down, feet in the air, and her hair in a loose ponytail. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she shut her eyes tightly and pulled onto her hair.

It was currently 10:30 pm and she just wanted to finish her homework, and go to bed. 'Stupid fucking school UGH' she thought to herself feeling nothing but frustration. She stood up from her spot to change the record until, she was interrupted with a loud knock on her window.

Terror ran through her body, not knowing who or what was knocking on her window. She made her way over to the window with a book in her hand. She was ready to attack any minute. She swiftly opened the window and her breath hitched. 'Holy shit, holy fuck! This is how I'm going to die huh? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-' was all she thought. She hadn't notice that the figure had came inside because she was too distracted with her thoughts.

Two lanky arms were wrapped around her waist which led her to let out a high pitched screech. "shh...it's only me (n/n)," the voice was soft and calm. (Y/n) melted into the embrace once she had heard who the voice belonged to. "Oh, miles you scared the living shit out of me," a small frown had grown onto the (h/c) but replied with that as she let go of the warm embrace.

Miles and (y/n) have been best friends since the start of 6th grade. They met when Miles was sitting under a tree and reading a book. (Y/n)'s first thought was to become friends with curly haired boy because he looked so very lonely. The second Miles glanced up at the (h/c) to see that she was still going on and on about how they were going to be best friends, Miles knew that she was the one. They stuck by each other from there on and Miles nor (y/n) was complaining. They both knew that they were meant for each other but none of them seemed to muster up the courage to talk about it.

"Anywhore, what are you doing here, emo boy?" He softly chuckled at the nickname she had given him. She left his embrace and made her way over to her record player, choosing a different vinyl. Her eyes filled up with happiness as soon as the music started to echo throughout the room. "Um, nothing, just thought that I could come to visit you." He smiled sheepishly and let out a awkward laugh.

"Well I'm happy you came to visit. Come!" She grabbed both of his hands and made her way to the middle of her room. "(Y/n) you know I don't know how to dance," he simply said while he admired her features. "It's okay, it's not that hard! Here put your hands here..." she put his hands on each side of her hips and she put her hands on his shoulders, she got a little bit closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her tighter. They both felt very peaceful but yet blissful at the same time, it was a strange feeling but they weren't complaining. Miles felt as if he fell in love once again with the beautiful girl he was holding.

There was nothing but a comfortable silence until (y/n) broke it.

"Miles I have to tell you something."

"What is it, princess?" She blushed slightly at the nickname but continued.

"I know it's hard to tell, but I think I really like you. Like, like you. You probably don't like me the same way... and I understand, but I thought that you should know. Because even if you don't love me the same way... I don't think I can ever stop loving you. You mean so, so much to me and I just — I just don't understand what you're doing to me. It's like as if you put me in a spell or something—" (y/n) was cut off with a pair of soft lips. She was startled at first but then gave in immediately. Their lips moving so slowly but very passionately. Butterflies fluttered in both of their stomachs, they have never felt so euphoric in their life. They loved the feeling. The both of them have been waiting for this for a very long time.

After a couple of seconds, they finally let go to catch their breaths. They smiled lovingly at each other, both with crimson cheeks appearing.

"I love you too, (y/n)."

They continued to hold onto each other and swayed to the beat of the music.

AUTHORS NOTE!

that was really bad and cringy lmaoo

this wasn't really edited but whatever 😋

miles is bby 😌✨

bye bye Poopy heads ☺️