Kidagakash heaved a sigh and held her hands before herself. "Then don't understand anything." Kimi shifted his tear-filled glare to her and she flashed him a smile. "But rather, learn to live with it. You're not alone Kimi. This world thrives off of the deception of every living being. Without lies, there's nothing called truth. So... live with it. Besides, the one who wants you dead has been engulfed in his own sin."

Kimi was heaving badly as he looked back at his mother. He kept on breathing heavily before it slowly mellowed down, his whole body becoming mushed by sadness. He could only silently sob. Kara stepped closer to him. She didn't know whether to hold him, clenching and unclenching her fingers. But she did so, holding her breath, her heart pounding. She wrapped one arm around him and froze as he wrapped two arms around her, crying into her shoulder. This made Kara tear up even more.

"You're okay," she whispered, rubbing his back. "We're going to be okay. The both of us are going to be fine." Kimi nodded gently and she also did. "We are okay."

The cadavers watched them as they cried their hearts out. But their quiet time was cut short when two cadavers dragged Ace into the hall. He was yelling like a mad man.

"Where's that useless son of mine?!" he roared, his eyes wide with red cracks in their whites.

Aurum sighed and looked at Kidagakash. "What should we do about him My Lady?" he asked and the cadavers who were murmuring stopped talking to listen to what she had to say. Even Kimi raised his head and looked back.

Kidagakash peered at him with a light frown. "Let the human authorities decide his fate."

"But My Lady—"

She raised a hand and turned to face Ace. "I know that he has spilled a lot of blood to achieve his goal, but Hunters are still humans and they will deal with him."

Ace snickered loudly. "Yes! I am responsible for the deaths of all those useless Hunters. From the Mikaelis to Mikaelmas, I am responsible for all of them. And it's not even only them. Humans are humans and they are all the same and they share all the same kind of organs that Hunters have and I take them all. I had the perfect plan to revive this world! My wife cooperated, my little son cooperated, yet it is only that stupid son of mine who can't even stomach a common liver! If I die, he dies!" He scoffed. "And what do you think the humans are going to do? Sentence me to death? Life imprisonment? I have the money and I will pay them off. Everyone is an idiot when it comes to money."

Elvira grimaced, gripping her neck. "You are a sick man. You don't only need to be confronted by the police, you need immediate help. Making your family feed on the organs of other humans? That's disgusting, and it's coming from a cadaver who actually drinks blood."

Anxo growled lowly, his eyes glowing. "He doesn't need help. All he needs is punishment for ruining my family. He will pay and die a painful death."

Ace scoffed and cocked his head. "And how exactly am I going to pay?"

"We'll know just that when the court declares a punishment for you," Tobe said.

"And how are you going to prove that I'm guilty?!"

Silver walked out of the midst of cadavers and raised his phone. "Everyone will be pointing fingers at you when they hear all that you've just said."

Ace growled loudly and moved to jump at him but the cadavers held him back. "You bastard! I should have killed you like the way I murdered your parents!"

A few people gasped and Silver's eyes darkened. He stepped closer to him and punched him square in the face.

"And that's just punishment number one," he said, gently flinging the hand he used to punch.

Aurum motioned for the cadavers to take him away.

Meraki walked out of the crowd to follow them out. He waved his phone. "I'll just call the police." Aurum nodded and he stepped out, sighing, "I can't believe that that madman is a member of the council."

When he was finally out, Aurum suspired and turned to Kidagakash. "What now?"

"Now?" Kidagakash looked at everybody's face. "Now you are all free."

Aurum quirked a brow in confusion. "Free? I don't understand. Free as in...?"

"I mean to say that you are free to do whatever you want and be whatever you want." She clasped her hands and held them before herself, dropping her gaze. "The tenets of my rule requires everyone to stay under my rule one way or another. Pristines obey my every command and Level Os are under them. I want you all to live your lives yourself. You aren't to answer to any Pristine or Level A ever again.

"I believe this is one of the reasons why Maria had been so easily manipulated. She wanted freedom and Ace gave her the idea that he could give her that." She raised her head. "For those of you who wish to return back to humans, I... I will see what I can do." She looked at Kimi and smiled lightly. "Every disease has a cure, some... more hidden in unreachable places than the others."