Back Home, New Things

Shadow looked at Noriaki. "H-How many people..?!" Noriaki smiled and crossed his arms. "Jouta and Jotaro-" Ceasar then interrupted Maria. "Those two can be assholes, but they have a reason to be. Jouta can be a sweetheart sometimes." Ceasar put his  hands on his neck. "Even I can be an asshole, as you may have seen. I just try to keep Joesph on task, try to make sure he's not all over the place." He chuckled while Joesph whined. Ceasar rolled his eyes and shook his head, obviously annoyed. 

   Shadow hid her face and sighed. "Hey, it'll be okay." Maria went over and put a hand on her shoulder. "Girl if you need any help, come find me, Jasmine, or Jolyne. You'll meet them later" She smiled and let go of Shadow's shoulder. Shadow nodded a bit then hugged Noriaki's arm, he then gave her a small smile a reassurance.

   "I wanna see eveeerrrrrryyyyyyoooooonnnnnnneee!" "Joesph we know!" Ceasar glared at Joesph, while the other two chuckled at them. "It's been forever since we all did hang out." Maria sighed. "You girl's always hang out together, and all of us boy's don't talk 24/7 like you guys." "Even us crusaders as a whole doesn't talk often, we still talk though." Noriaki pointed out and moved the hair noodle out of his eyes.

   Minutes went by. It was nearly lunch. Shadow fiddled with her thumbs and mumbled. Noriaki looked at her and hummed while raising an eyebrow. "Piggy backk-." Noriaki smiled a bit and leaned down. "Come on." Shadow got on his back and relaxed as Noriaki stood up straight, as two raven haired males walked over. "What's going on over here?" One asked, the other looked at Shadow blankly. Shadow slightly looked away. The male looking at Shadow shrugged. "Kak, who's the chick?" "Jouta, that was kinda rude.. Yare yare.." The other said while tilting his hat to the point a shadow went over his eyes. The male named Jouta looked at the other and shook his head while crossing his arms. "You've punched teachers! That's worse than this!" "Cause they're annoying." He replied coldly. 

   Everyone went silent before Noriaki spoke up. "So.. That's Kujo Jouta and Jotaro." "T-That's nice.." The smaller twin simply replied. "Hey." Noriaki started before looking up at her. "Deep breaths. Nothing will happen to you. You heard Maria, you already have people who have your back." He smiled again. Shadow looked back at the Kujo brothers. The two looked similar to each other, Jouta was way slimmer than Jotaro, didn't have much muscle either. Jotaro was the complete opposite. "I'm Kakyoin Shadow." She sighed. Jouta just nodded while Jotaro stayed silent. Shadow looked back down, hiding her face from them. 

   Jouta broke the silence. "Anyone seen Jolyne?" "Probably with Josuke skipping." Maria looked at the slightly younger male. "Maria, we're basically are skipping." Joesph finally calmed and pointed out, while Maria nodded. Jouta thought to himself then pinched the bridge of his nose. "I swear, those two are like cousin lovers." Everyone practically looked at him with concern. "Jouta that's just gross!" Ceasar pointed at him.

   Joesph looked around. "Uh... Hey! We should all go out for lunch!" Joesph awkwardly laughed. "Where to?" Joesph looked at Noriaki and shrugged. "I'm not going.." Jotaro walked away. "Jo.." Noriaki started but then sighed and shook his head. Shadow looked kinda worryingly at him while playing with his hair. "What was that about Kak?" Noriaki looked at Maria. "Nothing." He smiled and nodded, as everyone started walking out of the school.

   Shadow was mumbling in French, which no one really paid attention to. It was silent with the whole group, besides the small talk every now and then. "Just a warning." Jouta looked up at Shadow. "Brando Dio. Bad news. Don't go near him, don't talk to him." Shadow was confused and nodded. "O-Okay.." Jouta sighed and looked back in front of him. "Put's on a good boy act, Really is just an manipulative asshole." "O-oh.. I see.." She went back to playing with Noriaki's hair. "All the girls are in love with him." Maria groaned. "Along with you, SOMETIMES Kakyoin, Ceasar, and the rest of you damn Joestar and Kujo men." "AND Higashikata!" Joesph and Maria started going back and forth about the whole thing. 

   After a bit, Joesoh jumped on Ceasar's back and relaxed. Ceasar looked at everyone. Noriaki was silently humming, while everyone else was now dead silent. "Okay where are we actually going?" "On a walk now I guess?" Noriaki shrugged, then instantly to silence again.

   "Wait Shad, where have you been staying?" Noriaki looked up at her.  "Weeell, I'm staying with mom until I can find a place." "Oh.." Noriaki looked back down. Shadow nodded then sighed. "I don't wanna go to the United States again."

"What's wrong with the US?" Maria asked. 

"I heard it's decent but shitty." Jouta crossed his arms.

"M-My home country isn't shitty!" Joesph whipped a tear away.

Shadow took a breath then started explaining everything. Leaving out secrets she had to hide. 

   "Damn.." Noriaki sighed. She nodded. It instantly went back to silence. Maria stopped then looked over. "Hey, that's a coffee shop. Why don't we go there?" Ceasar shrugged. "I don't see why not." Everyone started started walking to the small shop and sat down. Ceasar dropped Joesph while Shadow just got off Noriaki's back. 

   All of them ordered a small something for lunch and talked. Shadow still didn't talk much, but she listened to the stories all of them told, and the new things that had been happening in the town.

(932 Words)

A/N
Yeah I'm not Ash but I felt like updating this since I know the whole story for this thing practically XD

Also, it's I, Maxine, the one with a shit ton of oc's in this fanfic- Anyways, expect random ass updates for the next idk how long I'm bored and have nothing else to do, plus I don't know what to do with my other stories?

GOOD DAY! (If you want stories from me, follow @MaxiHigashikata) (For just.. Idk, follow