Notice Board -M. Spurgeon ❤

Requested by MaggieAlatriz

It was another day of school and Y/n L/n was walking to their destination with her best friends Anne Shirley- Cuthbert and Diana Berry. As they walked to school they spotted the girls who we're crowded by a wall near the building.

The three friends walked up to them and Y/n asked "What's going on?" Josie Pye explained it "Billy Andrews wrote about me on the notice board." Anne was confused "Notice Board?" Josie rolled her eyes "Yes. The Notice board. It's when a someone can write anything they want about you. It's also a way to get guys to notice you or get you to notice them."

Y/n looked closely at the board and saw that it was written in Josie's handwriting "I had the chance to walk the beautiful Josie Pye to her house yesterday." (Made that up since I dont know what was actually on the board but just bear with me lol) she laughed to herself and Josie glared at her "Something funny L/n?" She shook her head and bit her tongue.

Jane said what was on her mind thank god "It seems like you wrote that yourself Josie." Josie looked over at Jane in disbelief "I did not. The only other person who knew he walked with me was you Jane." Jane gave her a look and just let it go. Josie still continued to gossip about the fact that Billy admires her, the girls just listened and Y/n zoned out her gossip thinking about the notice board.

'I wonder if Moody will ever post about me.' She thought, Y/n has had a crush on Moody Spurgeon since they we're 8 years old, they basically grew up together and she thought the crush would go away but as they got older the crush just turned into love and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Diana waved a hand in front of her face to get her away from her daydream "Thinking about Moody again?" Diana whispered to her with a smirk while they sat at their desk, she sat right beside Diana and behind Anne.

Y/n shook her head and whispered back "N-no I'm just thinking about h-how Josie can be so c-conceited and write about herself on the b-board." Dammit she stuttered and everyone by now knows she stutters a lot when she lies.
She sighed and gave in to her friend who raised an eyebrow at her knowingly "Okay I was thinking about him, but I can't help but wonder if he will ever write about me on the board."

Diana giggled quietly "I have no doubt he will N/n, it's so obvious to everyone that he likes you as more than a friend." Y/n smiled slightly "Thanks for the reassurance Di but I really don't think he does, can we just focus on the lesson for now?" She asked wanting to drop the subject Diana understandingly obeyed her request and turned back to focus on the lesson not before sending her another smirk and wink.

Y/n glanced over at the cute and quirky Moody who was sitting behind one of her best friends Gilbert Blythe and saw him looking over at her already, she sent him a small smile and quickly turned back to her slate in hope's to hide her blush. 'Maybe he does like me back' she thought to herself. The day went by slow and boring, lunch was the usual just the girls gossiping about everything so she was happy when school was done.

When the final bell rang to dismiss the class, Y/n quickly got up and gathered her stuff and went outside. She saw that when she peaked at the notice board that there was another note and it was directed to her "I have admired Y/n L/n for a long time now. If you are reading this Y/n would you please do me the honor and let me take you out for a nice date?" Y/n gasped and turned around only to be face to face with her long time crush who was holding a single sunflower (her favorite) and smiling down at her shyly.

"So what do you say Y/n would you like to go out with me?" A smile rose to her face and she blushed "I would be honored Moody." He smiled even wider and handed her the lovely flower, she held on to the flower and pulled Moody in for a hug. They hugged for a while until Moody finally pulled away. She looked over when she heard her two friends squealing and saw them spying on them by the school door and giggled to herself,

"I can walk you home if you'd like?" He offered kindly, she accepted the offer and they locked arms and smiled at each other and talked about what the date was going to be like the rest of the way to her house. Y/n L/n could not believe her crush liked her back, Diana was right after all. She could not be more glad that she was.

Authors Note- Hope you like this imagine, sorry if its sucky or short but hope you like it either way! Remember you can request anything you'd like for the imagine on the request page. Thanks for reading!

Stay True Darlings
❤❤❤