You're Okay - Jerry Baynard (Part 2) ❤️

Second part to the request made by -cleverlittleminx  again thanks for the request, I hope this isn't too sensitive for you. I know AWAE deals with tough subject matter so I thought I would go in on the edgy version. Same warning: Abuse and Molestation.

They yelled at him and he just laughed in their faces, they soon kicked him out of the house, so he went to go pack his bags.

Meanwhile, Anne took Y/n out of the house and into the barn for comfort, and safety. Y/n collapsed on her knees, when she realised she was away from the bad man and sobbed into her hands.

Anne knelt down with her and hugged her tight, letting her cry out her emotions. "It's alright N/n you're safe, you're okay." she stated softly trying to comfort her but she kept on sobbing loudly.

Jerry, who was in the back of the barn doing work, heard Y/n crying and ran as fast as he could to her side. "What happened?!" Jerry's French accent rang frantically towards Anne, as he went to Y/n's side and wrapped his arms protectively around her shoulders.

Y/n heard her favorite accent and immediately let go of Anne to hug Jerry's waist tightly, still sobbing. As she cried into Jerry he hugged her tightly and looked at Anne worriedly, wondering what happened to his crush.

Anne sighed sadly, and explained the events "Nate tried to touch her and do things she didn't want." she said as a brief explanation. But it was enough to make Jerry upset and mad, knowing his Chérie was hurt physically.

He pulled away from Y/n softly and gently grabbed her wrists, as he did so she whimpered in pain. Jerry frowned and looked closely at her wrists, seeing the dark bruises that were forming on both of them and gasped.

He noticed that she also wouldn't look up to face him so he softly lifted her head up with his fingers and gasped again at the sight of a dark red hand print on the left side of her pale cheek. His eyes narrowed in anger and he started hyperventilating; showing how upset and angry he was at the man who dared to lay a hand on a woman.

"I am going to kill that man!" he exclaimed with a tone full of emotions, his accent heavier than ever. He went to get up and run to the Cuthbert's home when a hand pulled intertwined with his and pulled him back down.

He looked down at the now broken girl he had feelings for and frowned when he saw her beautiful E/c eye's all red and puffy from crying stare up at him with plea. "Jerry, please stay here with me! I need you!" she cried desperately.

He looked over her appearance and she just still looked up at him with wide-desperate eyes. He sighed and glanced over at Anne to silently tell her that he wants time alone with the traumatized girl.

Anne smiled weakly and walked away to give her two friends some privacy. Y/n started breathing heavily as she was having a panic attack. Jerry wrapped his arms around her waist and told her,

"Breath N/n. Breath with me. In.." he breathed in as the girl followed his actions. "..And out" they both exhaled at the same time and they did that two more times until her breathing was regulated.

She was soon calm and was now just staring up at her crush with a unknown emotion in her eyes. He stated back down into her beautiful eyes puffiness and redness was starting to fade and smiled weakly at her.

"Are you feeling a bit better now, Ma Chérie?" He asked softly looking into those eyes with concern prominent in his face, and gorgeous brown eyes. She smiled weakly back and nodded taking a couple deep breaths and the two teenagers just stared at each other, one full of concern, the other admiration.

He sighed and told himself that he has to tell her how he feels so her can always be by her side and protect her out of love, without question. "Ma Chérie?" He asked quietly she hummed in response and he took a nervous deep breath "You still don't understand French right?" He asked and she quietly answered "That's right Jer."

"Je t'aime!" He blurted out; and his cheeks flushed pink through his tan skin, knowing it probably wasn't the right time to say it, but he had to get it off his chest.

Her eyes widened slightly, she lied about still not understanding french; because Diana had been teaching her the past couple weeks to be able to understand Jerry a bit more. She then smiled at the blushing french boy, as he looked down nervously, his arms still comfortably around her waist.

Silence took over the barn for a couple minutes and she softly replied "Je T'aime aussi." Jerry looked back up her with wide eyes, not knowing she knew what he said.

"Y-You understood what I said?" He asked looking into her beautiful E/c eyes. She nodded and stared back up at him "I lied when I said I didn't know french still. Diana had actually been teaching me the past couple of weeks." She stated with a blush forming in her cheeks.

He knocked out of his shock and smiled at his crush. "I'm glad you feel the same way Ma Chérie, because now I can do this."

He leaned down and pressed his lips on her soft ones. She froze for a second, but then realized he wasn't a bad man like Nate. So her eyes soon closed in bliss and she just allowed herself to enjoy this moment. Fireworks and butterflies were felt between the both of them during their romantic moment.

He then pulled away and stared down at her as she still had her eyes closed. He gently took a strand that fell out of her pony tail and tucked it behind her ear. She smiled and opened her eyes staring at his face almost memorising every detail, not realizing he was doing the same.

"Are you okay now N/n?" He asked with a soft tone, she held onto the hand that was still resting in her cheek and intertwined their fingers. "It will take a bit of time to be okay around older men but with you around I will be fine." She responded.

He smiled gently at her and told her with certainty "I will do everything in my power to make sure you will always be okay. I won't ever let anyone else touch you again. You will be okay, Ma Chérie because I promise I will never leave you unprotected. I love you Y/n Berry." He stated emotionally

She smiled even wider and pecked his lips with sparkling eyes. "I love you too Jerry Baynard."

~~~~

Authors note: Hey My lovelies,
Hope you like the imagine girl! It was a bit hard to write by I finally finished it and I love the second part more than the first but I hope you love both parts. If anyone else ever wants an imagine for a girl or guy character, I will always take requests!

As always please read, vote, comment, and favorite this story!

Thanks guys!

I love you my Darlings!
️❤️❤️