"NO, THAT'S NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH, DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF?" I feel like I'm intruding but I'm too nosy to leave now, plus I need him to calm down before he hurts himself, he might already have. I knock harder, and my knocks will keep getting harder until he opens the door. I end the call on Lana and send a quick 'call you back in one sec' text.

HARRY'S POV

"I'LL SAY IT FOR THE LAST TIME, DO. NOT. MAKE. YOURSELF. OBVIOUS. SERIOUSLY LOUIS, IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS ALL MEANS?" I slam my fist down on my desk, sending all the neatly placed items scattering. My fist then makes contact with the wall.

"Harry look-"

"NO, LOUIS, WOLFE WILL SOON KNOW THAT YOU WORK FOR ME, WE'VE LOST A WHOLE UPPER HAND" I scream at him.

Honestly, what kind of idiot gets themselves caught because they dropped their fucking sandwich. I am so pissed at Louis it isn't even funny. Let me break it down.

Louis' first job this week has been get any insight and information on Zayn, literally anything, from Wolfe. His second job is to follow Zayn around wherever he can, when we know his whereabouts.

So, doing his second job after finding out Zayn would be getting his morning coffee from 'Carmella's Coffe House', he is following Zayn. Louis then decides he's hungry, so orders a sandwich, which he says he "didn't realise was a hot sandwich" and proceeded to yelp and drop said sandwich when it was handed to him. Fucking pathetic.

Now, it's pretty clear what happened. Zayn turned around and started questioning Louis why he was there. Of course, I can give Louis brownie points here because he didn't mention anything about working for me, and Louis just said that he was simply getting a sandwich and it was coincidence they were both there.

Zayn's a smart man. He knows, he fucking knows Louis was following him. Therefore, Zayn will now feedback to Wolfe that Louis was following him. That then means they'll work out very easily that Louis now works for me.

So it's understandable why I'm so pissed.

"LEAVE COMING OVER TODAY, WE'LL TALK TOMORROW." I'm still yelling and I end the call. It's not until right this second that I hear the banging at my bedroom door. Thoughts of Melanie in trouble flood my mind and I rush to open the door, I see her stood there, innocent and perfectly fine.

"I thought you were in trouble" I sigh in relief and pull her into my room. She's clouded my mind and almost made me completely forget my anger. That is until I look down at my swollen knuckles and the entire phone call that just happens takes over my mind again. I tense, clench my fists and step back, turning away from Melanie.

"Harry what's wrong?" her voice calm and steady. I feel her small frame come up behind me, her arms wrapping around my waist.

I grab her arms and shove them off me, walking quickly forwards. I can't be near her when I'm mad. I go into my bathroom and slam the door. I catch a glimpse of her just before the door closes, my heart sinks to my stomach when I see the hurt in her face. She's just trying to help, but I want to shield her from this part of my life. I punch the tiled wall, splitting my knuckles open.

MELANIE'S POV

Another bang makes me jump like before.

I know why he's doing it. I know he's pushing me away to try and protect me, but he needs to learn that I'm not going to shatter into a million pieces.

Even though I know why, I can't stop the hurt it caused when he stormed off into the bathroom. I tried not to show it on my face but it couldn't help but seep through.