"Shravan, what are you...."

Shravan left Ragini.

"Siddhant, he was just happy. Such a overexcited kid he is."

"He's not a kid

"He's not a kid." Siddhant gritted his teeth.

############################

At a restaurant....

Ragini and Shravan were already seated on a table. Siddhant and Maya arrived.

"Why did you call us here?"

"Actually, the concert where we were supposed to go got cancelled."

Maya looked awkward.

"But, no worries. Because I have an amazing plan. We can go to the fair."

"A fair?"

"Yes, Maya. A fair. Please come. I promise, you won't get bored. We four together will enjoy a lot. Right, Shravan?"

Ragini teased Shravan

"Yes, Maya. It would be so much fun."

"Okay."

"But first. I'm hungry and want to complete eating this burger."

Ragini was engrossed in eating while Siddhant was smiling seeing her childishness. Maya was feeling a bit out of place.

"Maya, why don't you order something, too?"

"No, I'm...."

"I know what you will like. Black coffee with lemon cake, I'll bring it."

Shravan bought the order and Maya looked a bit surprised.

"How do you know what I like?"

"Because I want to be your friend. And I should know what my friend likes."

"How are you so sure that I'll be your friend?"

Shravan looked a bit disheartened.

"You know I'm a hard one to get. Let's see if I can get a friend in you."

"Challenge accepted. It's so obvious that no one resist my charm and I'll win."

"Let's see."

Four of them stood up from their tables. Shravan opened the door of the exit for Maya while she smiled at his gesture. He then grabbed Ragini and took her aside.

"Ragini, I know I was supposed to help you today regarding Siddhant but I want to impress Maya. So...."

"Okay. You focus on Maya and I'll focus on ignoring Siddhant."

"Thank you so much. I owe you big time. Pata nahi tum nahi hoti to mera kya hota?"

"Chalo ab. Your Maya and my Mr. Lawyer must be waiting outside."

Ragini pushed him outside the restaurant.

############################

Will Shravan be able to win the challenge and befriend Maya? Will Ragini be able to ignore Siddhant and get him to confess to her?

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.