Chapter 5

MM Films....

Siddhant reaches office and goes towards reception. The receptionist smiles seeing him and he returns the smile.

"To aap hain hamare next project ke hero..."

"No, no. I'm Siddhant Sinha, the new legal head. Actually yesterday...."

The receptionist starts shouting.

"Hey, everyone. He is the one."

Everyone looks at him in astonishment.

"What happened?"

"Nothing sir. I'll show you your cabin."

A woman was heard talking to someone,"So he is the one who is getting this special treatment. No one ever got such welcome."

Siddhant follows the receptionist towards a cabin.

"Maya mam would arrive anytime soon. If you need anything you can inform me."

"Okay."

He sits on the chair and finds a bouquet of flowers placed on the table with best wishes for joining the company.

"Ye to bas shuruwat hai. Finally you are getting what you deserve Mr. Sinha."

Maya arrives and goes inside her cabin.

"Rajat, ask everyone to come in my cabin now.",

Everyone assembles in the cabin.

"So we are going to start our next big venture. I want everyone to deliver their best and no mistakes as the last one. Rajat will brief you regarding the work distribution. Now everyone may leave."

############################

After 4 hours....

Siddhant arrives in Maya's cabin.

"May I?"

"Yes, you may come in."

"I have prepared some samples of contracts for the sponsors. I think that you should have a look at them. I have mailed them to you."

Maya opens the laptop.

"I think you have missed some points here about the most significant policies of the company."

"No. I have surely added them. Let me have a look."

He stands up from his seat and stands near Maya.

Siddhant is leaning near Maya's shoulder and she gets conscious because of his proximity, their faces mere inches away from each other

"See, these are the clauses. I have added them in the second section."

Maya gets back her attention to work.

"Okay, I'll read and then inform you about any changes. You may leave now."