C h a p t e r [ 1 3 ]

Start from the beginning

            "Honestly?! Being Luna isn't all cracked up to be." She frowned then muttered, "It's not as if the pack members actually respect it."

            "Tell me about it." I told thinking about my own situation with Ryder.

            Claire and Kellie widened their eyes and turned their heads in my direction. "What?" I asked defensive.

           "Tell me about it? It's like you speak from experience. Oh my god, are you a Luna? Who's your mate? Wait is it from your previous pack?" Claire gushed.

          Shit.

         "Yes I am." I replied curtly. They glanced at each other as they noticed the abrupt change in my mood, I sighed. "He rejected me; because I was a slut."

            Fucking pathetic, should've died at birth, no one wants her anyway.

           I winced as I remembered those words.

          "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?" Kellie burst out angrily. "Fucking asshole; probably slept around himself."

            "That's the worst bit. He's a virgin and was saving himself for his mate." I replied bitterly. Everyone knew that he was waiting for his mate. People, girls mainly had cheered him on.

          "Whoa." Claire shook her head, "Did he also treat you badly?"

           "He was part of the whole fiasco. I think he planned that prank on me." My cheeks burned in shame as I recounted that particular incident.

             "What an ass! You're his mate! Of course you would assume he actually cared about you and wanted to sleep with you!"

              "You know what this means?" Kellie's eyes glinted at me.

             "I already don't like whatever you're scheming." I said nervously.

             "Co-relation month. When our pack is with his, we get back with him. We'll make him pay."

            "That's awfully cliché."

             "No it's not! First we'll show him how down to earth and nice you can be. That means no makeup and definitely no short clothes." Don't girls normally get make overs for showing their guy what they're missing?

            "I like it." Claire nodded in approval." They're mates; when he turns eighteen he will probably go crazy for her and won't be able to stand not being with her. I say we play his feelings a bit. You're not going to take him back just like that."

           "What if I fall in love with him? How are you so sure he'll even want me?"

            "It's fated for you two to." She replied simply and smiled sadly, "You will fall in love with him or probably already are in love with him. The trick is to make him fall harder."

             "Oh my god! Let's call this the UnSlut Operation!" Kellie shrieked.

            "That's a tad bit dramatic isn't it?"

            "You guys are such buzzkills."

            I smiled. I knew that even if, Ryder hates me, even after he turns eighteen. I will be alright.

            I am sure of it.

A/N Note:

Maya stop stalking me. Yes I'm talking to you.

Oh and some of you are confused on why her mom just left her with the previous pack all alone. It's part of the story. You'll find out later. Patience, young ones.

So I hope you liked it. I think this chapter sucked I'm so sorry. I'll edit it later.

Next chapter: Jack and Ryder will be there!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

Till laters,

Charlotte.