Assault

September 27 (Sunday)

It was 7 am in the morning. Many of the students were still asleep but one student was not. Harry just finished his daily workout, he was ascending in his trunk to go and take a shower, he requested to his mum to have this weekend off since he want to explore Hogsmead.

Since he was being pampered by her she immediately allowed him to have it. Harry got out of his trunk that was in the bed and was covered by the curtains and was warded by him so that no one would know what he was doing and that he would be underestimated which is a huge advantage if he were in battle.

He walked towards the showers and greeted Dean Thomas who was still in his bed a good morning since he was the first one of his dorm mates who woke up.

Harry descended into the common room and saw her sister in front of the chimney. He went back to his dorm to pick up the gifts he bought for her. When he reached down the common room he walked towards her little sister who was still sleepy.

"Good morning Jasmine." Harry said happily and sat beside her.

Jasmine just grunted in reply and rested her head on his shoulder. "Still sleepy." Jasmine muttered.

"I know how to wake you up." Harry said.

"Hmmmm?" Jasmine hummed, too tired to talk to his brother.

"I've got gifts for you." Harry said and Jasmine sleepiness slowly turned into excitement. Harry smiles at her and pick out a bag hidden in his jacket.

Jasmine quickly snatched the bag out of his hands and opened it. It was a various of items from different shops, some prank tools, butter beer, candies and books.

"You like it?" Harry asked, Jasmine nodded in response and set it aside. And she lied down with her head in his lap.

"You know there are rumors going on that you are dating two girls." Jasmine said.

"Really? Why did they say that?" Harry asked.

"There is rumors you had kissed two girls at Hogsmead yesterday. Is it true?" Jasmine asked.

"You shouldn't easily believe rumors Jasmine." Harry answered as he really wasn't comfortable talking to his sister with this topic.

"I know, but its fun being part of you know?" Jasmine said, she then got up picked a book that Harry had gifted her and lay her head in his lap again and read it. Harry just stroke her hair while she was reading.

After a while, a few students has already come down their dorms, Harry was awaiting for someone from the girl's dormitory as he was always glancing to that direction. A few minutes Hermione came down and sat beside him.

"Good morning Harry, Jasmine." Hermione greeted happily and with a bright smile.

"Good morning to you too." Harry greeted back.

"Thank you for yesterday by the way. Luna and I had a really great time." Hermione said to Harry. This got Jasmine's attention as she connected it to the rumors that circled around.

"Yeah me too." Harry replied, he noticed that Jasmine was smirking.

"Well, I'm going to the library to study for potions. Goodbye." Hermione said and walked away from them.

"So the rumor was true, you do have two girlfriends." Jasmine exclaimed.

"No I don't. The three of us are friends and I'd really appreciate it if you don't tell lies about me to anyone." Harry said but was ignored by his sister who just continued teasing him.

"Harry's got two girlfriends." Jasmine sang multiple times before Harry grabbed her and covered her mouth so she wouldn't be able to speak.

In effort to be free from him. Jasmine licked and tried to bite the hand that was covering her mouth and it definitely worked as Harry immediately jerked his hand away.

"Ewww, you're disgusting you know that." Harry said while wiping the saliva in his hand to her robes. Jasmine just put out her tongue to tease him.

"Shouldn't you be disgusted if I were to have two girlfriends?"  Harry asked.

"Why would I be disgusted?" Jasmine asked with a tilted head and confused face. "Why shouldn't you be disgusted?" Harry asked with shock.

"Isn't it like a taboo to have multiple partners in this world?" Harry continued asking.

"Not really, all I know is Sirius has like 4 girlfriends and no one really is bothered." Jasmine explained.