"If you want, you can join me tonight and we can do a double sui--" Again before you could finish your sentence you were cut of by Kunikida pulling at the back of your collar away from the flustered tiger shifter.

"Alright stop right there" Kunikida said as he glared at you making you pout.

The two of you sat back down at this as your brother chuckled.

"Okay what about Kunikida?"Dazai questioned as the blonde who was currently drinking his coffee spitted out from becoming the topic of the conversation.

"Nobody cares what I use to be alright?!" He snap as he slam his cup don the counter.

You smirked at this as you gave him puppy dog eyes and a pout "Eh?~but I do"

Kunikida's breath hitch as he stared at you 'This girl' he thought as he tried to control the warmth that started to envelope his face

Meanwhile you were still teasing the blonde, Atsushi squinted his eyes as he started to think.

"An official? Did he hold a government job?"

"Almost~" you sang smiling cheekily

"He was a public school teacher and he taught mathematics to be exact" Dazai replied.

"I can totally picture that actually" Atsushi said as he imagine the blonde standing beside a black board and yelled at the students.

"It was another life, I don't even want to think about it" Kunikida huff making you giggle.

You and Dazai turn your heads back at Atsushi as you pointed at you and your brother.

"What about us then?"

"What did you two do?" Atsushi questioned as Dazai smiled. "Yup, Our job"

Atsushi had his hand under his chin looking at the twins thinking deeply while both of you just smiled innocently.

To no avail the tiger-boy couldn't guess what the Dazai's twins occupation before the Agency.

"I have no idea.....Not a single clue"

"Don't even bother," Kunikida spoke seeing Atsushi struggle.

"Their former profession is a mystery to all of us. Nobody here guess it"

"The person who figures it out collects a reward isn't that right?" Tanzaki asks

Hearing this Atsushi instantly gets fire up hearing the word 'reward'.

"A reward!?"

"Yeah that's true" Dazai confirmed.

"And because no one guess right it just sky rocketed" You explained letting out a dramatic sigh.

"S-so just out of curiosity how much is this reward right now?" The tiger shifter questioned as he look at the twins.

"Seven-Hundred Thousand Yen" Both of you said.

Hearing this Atsushi had suddenly jumped out of his seat as he now came up to you two "So if I guess correctly,it's mine? This isn't just some kind of prank?!"

Both you and your brother smirk at him as you simultaneously said "A suicide advocates keeps their promises"

"I got to say you look surely fired up" Tanzaki commented followed by Naomi "There's no way he'll ever guess it"

"That reward we'll be mine" Atsushi declared as he started to sprout different kinds of occupation to the two of you.

"Stock Brokers?!"

"No~"

"Writers!?"

"Uh uh"

"Office Workers!?"

"Incorrect"

"Researchers!?"

"Wrong"

"Lawyers!?"

"Nope"

"Journalists!?"

"Ehhhhn!"

"Carpenters!?"

"Try Again~"

"Fortune Tellers!?"

"Nah"

"Pilots!?"

"Wrong Again"

"Interpreters!?"

"Boo"

"Japanese Chefs!?"

"Chigau!"

"Doctors!?"

"No way"

"Shinto Priest/Priestess!?"

"Keep guessing"

"Model!?"

"Noo, but~ that's very flattering" Both of you and your brother said while you held your cheeks.

"I bet you two were wondering around doing nothing at all" Kunikida spoke up from beside you.

"Not true" Your brother spoke as you smiled softly.

"We wouldn't lie to something like this"

"You've given up right?" Dazai said looking back at Atsushi as he then lifted the bill.

"Then~ You can be the one to pay the bill tonight"

Making Atsushi slump down as he stared at it ,you smiled at this as you ruffle his hair "It's our Agency's favorite restaurant so you can always start a tab with them if you don't have enough money on you"

Then a phone starts ring catching all of you's attentions, it was Tanzaki's. He pulled it out of his pocket as he then answered it.

"Hi this is Tanzaki...yeah...okay got it" He said as he then ended the call.

"Is it a job?" Kunikida questioned

"Yeah the client is already waiting for us at the Agency" Tanzaki informed as you then stood up along with Dazai.

"Well let's get to work then"

"Let's hold up the guessing game for another time okay?~" You said as you smiled at Atsushi softly making him flush pink.

⚜----------❖----------⚜