Chapter 4 : Abandoning again

Start from the beginning

"What can we talk about? You guys- no, your master killed my beloved ones, he took everything away from me, if we done talking, will you guys leave me and her alone?" - You said.

"He did alot of bad things... I also know it." - She said, while pointing the lance to the floor, it appears that Durandal doesn't have intention to fight with you.

"So why still you follow him? With your power, i sure you can take his head easily."

"... Because he is someone humanity can't lose, i follow him is because... I believed he will defeat Honkai at someday, and humanity will victory." - Durandal said.

"... When that moment comes... There will be nothing left for humanity. If he keeps thing goes up."

"Yes, but humanity can't lose someone like him."

"You're right... So, Durandal... You're just buying some time for Rita sneaking around me, right? And the others as well." - You said, you have realized from earlier, when Durandal comes up, Rita starting to sneak behind you, and the others members of Immortal Blades are surrounding you as well.

"Y/n, i don't want to fight with you."

"Why? Because pity? Or mercy? Oh please... Get out of my way to Otto, and i'll end his madness, and release humanity from him."

"... In case if that is true, i'll have to fight you, Y/n." - Rita comes up, you look at her as well.

"... I see... All of you..." - You see there are about 13 members in Immortal Blades have completely surrounded you down below. "Haven't watch me as your friend... Or even your family from the beginning... You only see me as a killing machine, you guys talk with me is not because something pity, is just because you don't want me to escape... I'd watch you as my friends... But you're not." - You said, then takes out another blade.

"Y/n, put the blades down. And go back with us."

"No... First... It's Johnny... And then Joseph... Now, the only one i must protect..." - You look to Anik. "... It's only Anik. Even thought if this world will become my enemy... I'll protect her by all cost."

"... Then i guess we have no other choice." - Rita said, then she dash to you with the Artemis Knight behind her.

"Get out my way." - You said, then swing both blades against their attacks.

In the past one year, you've training using both sword at the same time, and it appears you have talent in it, and having some advantage in speed.

So Rita doesn't catch up to your movement, and she steps back a little bit.

Durandal hasn't move yet, and you notice it. You turn back to Durandal, facing with her.

"What's wrong? You feel pity for me?"

"..."

"Fight me, Durandal. I am a threat to all of you."

"..."

"... I feel gross... And disgusting... When believed you guys are my friends... You have lied to me.... All the times..."

"Y/n..."

"Durandal, it's time... To choose an option." - You said, then quickly bring Anik get away from there, jumping to another roof, getting closer to the trucks.

"Everyone, follow him!" - Rita commands the other members of the Immortal Blades. "Do not let him get away!"

Then she turns to Durandal.

"Durandal-sama!"

"... I'm sorry, Y/n." - She said, then she starts to move.

Back to you, you are fighting with the members guarding the trucks, and there is more are coming.