I Love You (TerrorKnuckel)

Start from the beginning

Brock I'm in love with you. I've always been so in love with you. Everything about you. If you dont feel the same, that's fine. I just couldn't keep it in anymore.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Brian snaps out of his head.

They're standing by the bleachers at the soccer field. The place they first met. When they were freshman, Brock's friend Anthony dragged him to the home game. Brian had accidentally kicked the ball at Brock's head, barely missing him. Brian didnt stop apologizing and Brock said he would forgive him over some pizza with his friends. That night brought two groups together. Thinking about it made Brian smile.

"Brian? You know for someone who has something important to say to uh keep getting lost in thought." Brock laughs and sits down on the bleachers.

"Oh sorry. Just thinking about the day we met. Remember?" Brock nods and Brian sits down next to him.

"The first time of many you'd almost give me a concussion." Brock giggles and Brian rolls his eyes.

"Never on purpose, last thing we need is the only brain cell of the group dying." Brian grins and Brock let's out another laugh, which melts Brian's nerves.

"I think you guys would do just fine without me." Brock shakes his head and Brian scoffs.

"Like hell we would. You're the glue, Brock. Keeping us out of trouble, making sure we graduate on time. Comforting us, we would get into so many fights without you. Actually I'm sure Nogla would be dead." Brian goes off, listing all the wonderful things Brock does for their friends.

Brock sits there, red in the cheeks, watching the love of his life go on about how important he is. Brian's so passionate about it. Brock has zoned out and is just watching his face, the way his blue eyes are sparkling with admiration. His dramatic hand movements. Everything about Brian is such a sight.

"Most importantly though, is how much you mean to me." Brock blinks, zoning back in. What did he just say?

"You mean the world to me, Brock. I love everything about you. How caring and compassionate you are. How nice and willing to give everyone a chance you are. You never let anyone feel unappreciated." Brian gulps and glanced at Brock, rubbing his hands together.

"And....and I love the way your eyes sparkle and when you smile and laugh. You're so cute when you do it too, your cheeks get all red and I..." Brian pauses to let out a breath. Do it. Say it.

He turns to Brock, taking his hand gently and staring into his beautiful big brown eyes.

"What I'm trying to say is that I love you. I have for a long time. And even if you dont feel the same, I need you to know that you mean the world to me, Brock. And even if you think I'm weird a-and dont want to be friends anymore-" Brock cuts Brian off with a kiss on the cheek.

Brian stops dead in his tracks as Brock pulls away. Frozen, the only thing Brian can feel is the tingle from where Brock kissed him. He looked like a fish with his wide eyes and gaping mouth. It made Brock laugh.

"Brian. I'm glad you told me. If you hadn't I definitely wouldnt have done that. Like I've been wanting to since I saw you that first day, playing soccer. I thought I was so slick asking you out to pizza." Brock chuckles and shakes his head. He looks up at Brian, still froze like a fish.

"I love you too, Brian. Always have." Brock says, reaching up to close Brian's mouth.

It's an understatement to say Brian was in shock. He felt like his heart was about to explode. The guy he likes actually likes him back. Who would have thought. He racks his brain for a witty reply or something cute.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WAS A DATE?! WE HAD OUR FIRST DATE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?!" the words came out louder than Brian wanted. Brock of course fell over dying of laughter.

"I wouldnt call it a 'date' all our friends were there." Brock says, still laughing from Brian's reaction.

"You're right. Alright come on, were going to go on a real first date." Brian nods in agreement with himself, grabbing Brock's hand and pulling him up.

Brock laughs and shakes his head, letting Brian pull him towards the parking lot. Not how he thought his afternoon was going to go but hes glad it went this way. Brock looks up at Brian, smiling at the sight of his love.

I love you Brian.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Well that was sweet. how long has it been? 3 or 4 months? I'm sorry, it's been rough. With school ya know. I'm 17 now, birthday was in October. I've been meaning to write just finding motivation is hard these days. With so much going on. But hopefully this has inspired me to continue. Let's hope. As always, the hope ye enjoyed and I will hopefully see you in the next chapter. Peace.

-MEOW🍍