Episode 1 Mewtwo's Wrath

Mulai dari awal

Because of Ash...

Looking up at the sky he made his decision, "Dragonite!" He called out to the cloned Dragon type pokemon who appeared before him with a smile.

"Go and seek out Ash Ketchum and bring him here," Mewtwo ordered as he sent a picture of what Ash looks like to the Pokémon's mind, "We need him."

Dragonite cooed and took off the cloudy sky that had at some point ceased the rain. Mewtwo didn't know what sort of power Ash held within him, but if it could somehow save Ambertwo and prevent her from leaving this world then he didn't care what it was.

"Only you can save her." He said to no one.

With Ash and his friends

Ash blinked as he slowly opened his eyes and saw the clear blue sky staring down at him. Ever since they left Viridian City he'd been getting an ominous feeling that just wouldn't leave him. He heard laughter and turned to see it was his siblings and the Pokémon running around and playing while Misty was helping Brock prepare dinner, and Ritchie and Zack were having a battle.

With a groan he sat up and saw Pikachu noticed he was awake, coming over to him.

"Pikachu (Have a nice nap)?" Pikachu asked, jumping in his best friends lap.

"Hey look whose awake." Misty smiled.

Ash gave her an apologetic look, "I'm sorry for just sleeping like that."

"Hey, don't worry about it," Brock assured him, "You were pretty exhausted when we left Viridian City after that gym battle you know about Giovanni. Not to mention all the information we had to give to Officer Jenny."

"I know." How could he forget? As soon as they left the gym they went off to find Officer Jenny and told her everything that happened, with the Viridian City Gym leader being the head of Team Rocket whose real name is Giovanni Rocket. She felt like she'd been fooled and started beating herself up for not looking into him sooner when she noticed something off about him. Luckily the gang told her she wasn't the only that was fooled because they were, too.

Misty clapped her hands getting everyone's attention, "Enough of that now, so what's for lunch?"

Brock smiled, "Its my famous "Stew Special!"

"Sounds good, Brock." Ash smiled as he got up and walked over to them with Pikachu on his shoulder.

"Cool, time to eat!" Ritchie said.

"Starving." Zack said.

Molly, Tomo, Togepi, and Teddiursa were still running around playing when they stopped and noticed someone approach. Togepi immediately ran over to Misty who held her little one close, while Molly and Tomo went over by Ash who gave them a confused look until he saw the mysterious stranger. The person was wearing a light orange shirt that was sleeveless, dark green pants, purple shoes, sporting a red bandana.

"Hey, you there!" The stranger pointed, "I'm looking for a Pokémon trainer named Ash from Altomare! You know him?"

Ritchie went on the defensive, "Yeah, and who are you?!" He demanded.

Ash stood before the man, "That would be me, can I help you with something?"

The man grinned, "Let's have a match! Unless you're afraid to lose!" He taunted, pulling out a poke ball.

Ash narrowed his eyes, "I have no interest in battling someone who can't even tell me his name."

The man smirked, "Fine, names Raymond! Now, let's battle!"