Ch18 Cold as Ice

Caesar told you to lay a towel down on your bed and to wait for him there. So you did.

After only a few minutes of waiting Caesar walks in holding a bowl. You couldn't see what was inside the bowl but, you could see a smirk on Caesar's face and a light hazy look in his eyes...oh dear.

"Whats that?" You point to the bowl,

"I wanted to try something new with you, I've always thought about trying this out, I think using this on you would be quite fun~" Caesar licked his lips.

"Oh my? What do you have in mind?" You say batting your eye lashes at him, he takes out a clear ice cube from the bowl and holds it between two of his fingers.

He moved your shirt up swiftly your bra along with it and rubbed the ice cube over your nipple. You flinch from the sudden cold and wet feeling on your chest.

After moving the ice away Caesar leaned down and let his tongue play with the hard bud.

"Waah~! C-cold!" you whimper, Caesar chuckled as he ran his fingers through the ends of your hair. 

"You'll get your chance to play don't worry~" Caesar's hot breath was a stark contrast to the cold wet ice cube he still pressed on you. Caesar popped the ice cube into his mouth and moved his cold finger tips down your body and pulled your bottoms off. 

He lowered himself down to your entrance and slide his cold tongue into your petals. You shivered from this, you felt his lips curl into a smirk as he used his tongue to push the ice cube inside you. You gasp and yelp from the sudden action. 

"C-caesarr!" you call out to him, again he let out a chuckle, 

"S-s-so mean!" you whine, Caesar  moved so his lips met yours, he kissed you while his hand took another ice cube and pressed it against your flower's bud. 

Caesar pulled your voice from you as he pulled away from the kiss. 

"I love you..." Caesar said, he felt different from usual...

"Caesar are you ok?" you held him, 

"Y-yeah I'm fine...L-lets just continue... please...I'll make it all better..." Caesar kept his head down refusing to let you look at him. You felt him like this once before, the night your first brought him over to your house. He felt sad and he felt like his was forcing himself to feel better. 

"Oh Caesar...shhh" you rub the back of his head. 

"Please, Let's just continue..." Caesar's hands slowed to a stop. 

"No no, let's stop." you pull your clothes back into place despite the slight discomfort. 

"Caesar talk to me..." You gently rub his back, 

"I...I felt horrible...she told me to sleep with her to feel better. Every time I felt bad or wrong...she said just sleep with her and it would all feel better. It never did..." Caesar sighed, 

"I'm sorry...just seeing you so happy with that other guy made me feel...like I didn't need to be there...it selfish I know." Caesar curled up to you like a little puppy trying to get warm. 

"Oh...no no no. Mi amore, please. I'm not her, Caesar. You don't need to be like that with me...I want you happy really. You don't need to apologize for getting jealous, in fact I find that a little cute~" You show him a smile and kiss his forehead. You felt Caesar relax under your touch. 

"I'm sorry if I left you a little disappointed...I promise I won't let that happen again." Caesar laughed quietly. 

"You said I could play right?" you smile, Caesar nodded. 

You told Caesar to wait on the bed for a few minutes, you prepared a bath for him, a nice rose scented bath. You pulled Caesar over to the bath and undressed him keeping your eyes closed when he took his briefs off. Caesar laughs at your embarrassment. Caesar slipped into the rose bubble bath. 

"This is how to feel better after a shitty time ok Caesar?" you smiled.