Ch7 Last Test

You wrapped an arm around Caesar's waist so you could help him to your door. You fumble through your pockets for your keys, you left your shopping bags in the car since bringing them up with Caesar would be too much work.

You guide him to your couch, and set him down,

"Let me get you some water..." you leave him on your couch while you go the the kitchen and pour him a glass of water. When you turn back to see Caesar, he had taken off his jacket and shirt, seems it was too hot for him.

You walk over and sit with him on the couch,

"Here, drink some." You hold the cup up to his lips, he drinks it down fine, but some water dribbles down his chin, down his neck, on his chest, his abs, and his...prominent V-Line.

Caesar caged you down to the couch, his hands gripped the top of the couch and your knees were trapped between his.

(It's like the wall cornering thing but sitting)

"Caesar, what are you doing?" You ask, he was towering over you, he was a little sweaty, god damn he was attractive.

"I want you~" Caesar huffed into your ear,

~Caesar's POV~

This was it, this is the last test...the last test before I know it's ok for me to fall in love...

I trace my fingers lazily along her face, trying to coax her into getting down with a drunk.

"Come onnn...play with me~" I groaned into her ear, but then, something happened that I could have never predict,

"Shhh shhhh, it's ok Caesar you're ok..." she pulled my head down into the crook of her neck, and rubbed the back of my head, I felt tears spill out of my eyes...did she somehow notice my tears before I did?

More importantly why am I crying?

I wrapped my arms around her, and cried.

~Normal POV~

"You poor thing...shh, I know I know, you can talk to me in the morning, for now just let it all out..." you combed your fingers through his hair to help him calm down.

"I...I'm so tired of this...I want to stop...I don't wanna do this anymore..." Caesar didn't sound like his normal self, at this moment you felt like you've known him for years.

"You're a good boy Caesar, you're good. I know you must be tired...I'll stay with you until you fall asleep..." you let him fix himself, he laid his head on your lap and the rest of his body took up the rest of the couch.

You hummed a sweet lullaby, scratching his back gently to help him sleep.

~Caesar's POV~

Maybe, it'll be ok for me to fall in love, even if I can't have her, loving her from a far will be enough.

Thank you, thank you so much.

I think I'm really falling for you, mi amore~

~Normal POV~

You felt Caesar's breaths calm and slow down, your thoughts quiet down as you felt yourself drift into sleep,

'I want to learn more about you Caesar...I really do. I want to understand you, I want to help you... even if you won't be mine, watching you succeed from afar will be good enough for me.

Thank you Caesar, thank you, I better be careful though, I might start falling for you...'