A few minutes later I'm starting to recognize the buildings around us. I'm surprised when he pulls into the cafe parking space and says "and... here." "You brought me to the cafe?" I ask. "Sort of but not really, be patient love." My heart flutters when he calls me love.

Hero gets out of the car and comes around to my side to open the door for me. My hand in his, Hero leads me to the back where I assume is a staff only place.

"Are we aloud to be back here?" I whisper to him. He dosent answer me but instead turns down a small hallway until we come upon a door.

"Down here, love." He says a opens the door to reveal a pair of stairs that is covered in velvety red carpet. The staircase is dimly lit but there is enough light to clearly see where you are going.

Hero takes the lead, heading downstairs are hands still interlocked.

When we get to the bottom my eyes widen in surprise at the beautiful room in front of me.

When I look over to Hero, he is staring at me very intently studying my every move

"This place is absolutely gorgeous Hero! How do you know about this place?" I ask in awe. "I work here." He says matter-of-factly.

I think I might just faint. "Ya dont look so suprised, I play saxophone with the band or sometimes I just play solo." He says chuckling.

Before I could answer he pulls me over to a small table, he pulls out my chair for me. "Aw such a gentleman." I tease withal flirtatious smile.

The low soothing music being paired with the dim light really sets the mood. A guy who I assume is a waiter stops by the table, he leans over to Hero and Hero whispers something in the man's ear. I guy nods and walks away.

I look at Hero batting my eye lashes seductively while smiling. He leans over and says with a low sexy voice, "Keep looking at me like that and I might just have to take you to the bathroom right now." My eyes widen and I can feel the blush spreading in my face. He looks at me and laughs. "Hero!" I scold him in whisper yelling tone.

"Sorry babe, I'm just joking... unless." He wiggles his eyebrows and I cant control my laughter at this point.

A moment later the waiter is back with a bottle of champagne and to glasses. Me and Hero talk for a little bit sipping champagne. Eventually they bring food that we didnt order. Hero tells me not to worry a out it.

A few moments after we are done eating and new song starts to play. Hero rises from his seat and walks over to me. He holds out his hand and asks, "Care to dance?"

"Its would be my pleasure." I reply sweetly.

Hero Pov:

Jo takes my hand and stands up. I walk us over to where a small dance floor lays. I place my hands on Jo's hips and she places her hands on my shoulders.

God I cant get over how amazing she looks in this dress.

We start to sway along to the slow beat of the music. I slowly spin go around in a circle so that I can look at every beautiful angle of her.

When I pull her back to me, she lightly lays her head on my chest. I didnt know how amazing it could feel to have somebody in my arms. I've never had a girlfriend. Never wanted one. I dont know what changed in me but the moment I layed my eyes on her, I knew I wanted her to be mine.

About half an hour later we decide to leave. I have to come back here in a little bit to work. I wanted to ask Jo if she wanted to stay but I can tell she is tired.

Ten minutes into the drive, I'm looking at Jo in the passenger seat and just thinking about how pretty she is, when all of the sudden Jo yells out, "Hero watch out!" When I look back at the road a car is about to crash straight into us...

Note from author❤:
Sorry I'm ending the chapter here. Be prepared with tissues for the next chapter! But I do hope you enjoyed this one.