"I will."

————

"I will pay you back the god damn money Yoongi, you act like it's a 30 minute drive." "Gas cost a lot of money! Sorry we can't all be millionaires." Yoongi spat opening the club door. "What do you mean you work for me and your pay is like 80,000 a year!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Ok and I got bills to actually pay." Tae let it go not wanting to argue with him. Suddenly a familiar tall boy appeared in front of them "ah you finally made it, how nice of you." He hugged Yoongi and winked at Taehyung.

"He's about to go on now, take a seat I'll get drinks." Yoongi nodded going to take a seat at the front row. "You've never seen a show, I promise you'll like it." "For the first time I actually believe you." Yoongi scoffed turning his attention to the pink stage.

———

The music started and he immediately starting walking out slowly but powerfully with each stride. He pushed his hair out the way making eye contact with the audience. One person in particular caught his eye, he smiled seeing Yoongi and Taehyung right in the front, more or so happier to see his new friend.

It wasn't a...proactive song more like slow and romantic kind of vibe to it. One of jimins favorite he didn't really have to go all out but more gracefully then sexually and slutty. He honestly didn't like it very much but enjoyed the slower stuff.

He gripped the pole tight. Lifting one leg from the floor into the air throwing it around the pole spinning slightly. Never breaking contact with tae, after his pole session he moved to the floor slowly letting his small body roam the floor all the way to the edge were the people were seated.

He got close enough turning onto his back into a bridge and flipping off the stage gracefully. He smirked taking a seat on taes lap. And the music was done.

Everyone clapped putting the money into a rather big box on the stage that had his name on it.

Tae POV....

Fuck if he doesn't move from my lap I swear I'll take him in front of all these people. "You came back!" Jimin said excitedly clapping his hands overly dramatic. "Excited are we?" He asked leaning onto his fist. "No, not really." Jimin giggled standing up giving Yoongi and quick hug.

"Let me guess you want another dance?" The smaller said drinking from a water bottle that was on his stage. "You know me too well." Jimin smirked nodding drinking all of the water tired.

He was so sweaty and his breath was wild, I can't wait so see that under me asking for more and screaming my name over, and over till I'm satisfied. "Uh hello did you hear me?" I snapped back focusing on him.

"I said, let me take a break and I'll be with you." Jimin smiled faintly before walking away into the back room. "Where is Jungkook with my drink dammit!" Yoongi said looking around frustrated. Tae didn't care for what he was saying he just went straight into the dance room.

He was in there for about 10 minutes getting impatient. The smaller walked in from behind a blue-ish curtain with different clothes on and his face perfect as always. "You know, I'm starting to think your a little obsessed with me Taehyung should I be worried?" Jimin asked taking a seat in front of him.

He rather have him on his lap but this will do too. "I wouldn't call it obsessed more so intrigued by you." Jimin nodded licking his lips, "I see, well as long as your paying me I don't mind." He said nonchalantly. He gently placed himself into his lap playing with his hair.

"You know I kind of like you." Jimin said moving his finger up from his jaw to his lip. "Really." Tae asked surprised, "no, just trying to get you happy so you'll pay me extra." He winked grinding himself down. Taes breath hitches for a second grabbing his hips.

"Don't lie you know you like me." Jimin turned around grinding his ass onto his lap hanging onto his neck. "Hahah, I'm sure I don't babe." He turned around faster bending over opening his legs rocking his hips.

"Nah I think you do, you just won't admit it." He smirked pulling Jimin up by his wrist, the smaller was taken back but put on a grin. He snatched his wrist away walking around him letting his fingers glide against his shoulders.

"Let me make this clear baby boy, YOU are just a money dispenser for me, and yea sure maybe a good time. BUT that's it and once you understand that my job will be much easier."

He came around snatching his jaw forcing him to look up. "Don't come back. Mwah." Jimin kisses his cheek gently walking out of the room sighing. Instead of being upset Tae smiled victoriously. "Ah he likes me." The taller emptied 700$ to the guard.

———-at the bar

"And I'm telling you you wouldn't think that quiet boy is a freak I mean we were up all night had me shocked for sure!" Yoongi exclaimed as he told his story of a night he had with the receptionist back at the company to Jungkook and the bar tender.

"Please Yoongi we all know your a bottom." Jimin came from behind kissing his head pitifully. Yoongi growled "I'm not!" "I bet that 'quiet' boy topped you so good! You screamed his name all night didn't you! That's why your voice is so dry." Yoongi blushed taking a gulp of alcohol.

"Jimin, lets go it's late." Jungkook told him getting up, he nodded standing up "I'm not coming in for the rest of this week yoongs so you don't have to come love ya!" Jimin ran off.

"You don't love me!" He shouted taking another sip, "so, your a bottom huh?" The bartender asked making him stomped off.

————-

"Did he asked for a dance?" Jimin nodded puffing out smoke. "Yeah, I'm staring to think he has a thing for me. I only gave him one dance and I literally rejected him the other day!" He said throwing his hands up.

Jungkook laughed at him pushing him softly. "I bet he does. Hey who was that girl earlier I heard you two had a fight." Jimin smiled "no she's my Protégé, she has a lot of balls talking to me the way she did. But I liked it." Jungkook gasped dramatically, "should I be jealous?"

Jimin laughed jumping on his back. "You'll always be my kookie wookie won't you!" He said in a baby voice playing with his cheeks. The younger slapped his hands away.
"Whatever."

————-
"Hey excuse me, is Jimin still here?" "No he just left a few minutes ago, why?" The man smirked handing her 10,000 in a check. She widened her eyes putting the rag and cups down. "For me?" She jokes taking the check.

"Jimin, ask him...if that makes his job easier and if he likes that he'll keep seeing me." She nodded tucking it away in her pocket.
"Park Jimin you lucky fucker, oh wait mr what's your name!"

"Taehyung."

Finished, ah this chapter actually took me some time to do, and 100 reads! I'm legitly happy(that's not a word) and please don't forget to check out STREET LIGHTS by yours truly 💕💕💕(it's vmin ofc)

I'll see you soon love youu💙💙