2: Xanax

"pulling out the cop at the lot..", I wake to the sweet tunes of Rody rich. The song fades into my eardrums as I hit the snooze button. It is a big day, and I have too much on my mind. Today is my job placement day, and I am nervous. I put on my crushed velvet suit and my suede slippers. I adjust my silk tie as I dream of my future, approaching quickly as the seconds tick by to the beat og Roddy Rich's "the Box". Ever since I was little I knew... I LOVE bread. The crunch, the sizzle, the mush. In this essay I will: describe why I, Xanax Metheni, deserve the title of bat mitzvah caterer and consultant.

I Hear three quick knocks at the door, and then a gunshot. I have been summoned. The officials have arrived to take me to my job placement ceremony. They each kiss me on the cheek and slap my butt, I'm confused but not angry. I feel a warming sensation in my pants, but brush it off since its summer and its hot outside. My Crotch feels weightless as they guide me out the door and into the loaded diaper van.

I know I look fire. My blonde thick hair creates an adorable, boyish mullet, and my buff arms burst through my suit sleeves. I am ripping the shirt because I am so buff, but that's okay, it happens with every shirt I own. I can't even walk upstairs without tearing something. It is a blessing, and a curse. The officials notice my beafy arms and legs, and proceed to perform an ode to Loaded Diaper. I sweat, this can't be happening. I like Elisabeff, not these old (but rather sexy) officials! (although my throbbing ween says otherwise)

Then suddenly, they open my door and kick me to the curb in front of the job placement hall. My suit rips again. My little man, still rock hard. All 6 of my shirt buttons pop instantaneously, exposing my hairy yet chisled pecs. Only my arms are still covered by the velvet. This makes me feel even more confident, how can anyone deny me my job when I look this fineeeee.

I walk towards the entry and search the crowd for Elisabeff, she should be here too. I don't see here, but I keep looking anyways. Its hard to ignore the stares of thousands of onlookers as I strut through the crowds. Prepare to assume my triumphant role in pepe society.