Aiden turned, "come on."

»

The dark of the night sky hung over the six like a storm cloud.

Daryl picked up a bloody stick before looking around.

Aiden had a sickly feeling.

"I don't know if there's a happy ending here." Carol said when they started walking again.

He stopped the walking, "the trail... it goes off in three different directions. Don't make sense." Daryl informed. The sudden sound of twigs snapping causing Aiden to rip her Beretta out of its holster.

"Come on. Come on. Head back. Let's go." Daryl said.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah." They heard Yumiko say. Two walkers walked out of the woods, "they're from Hilltop."

"Yeah, they were." Aiden mumbled as Daryl and Yumiko both released a bolt and an arrow at the same time.

"Watch their hands. They could be skins," Michonne instructed them as more walkers came from the trees.

"Back to the road. Come on!" Aiden shouted. They all turned but saw more walkers. "Oh, fuck." Aiden mumbled once they all realized they were cornered.

Michonne took the first swing. Everyone else started killing the walkers. Aiden's Bowie knife in one hand and Carl's in the other.

"Hands!" Aiden reminded them.

The walkers were all dead.

"Oh, holy shit." They heard Payton exclaim.

This was his first interaction with the new enemy.

The skins walked out of the woods, Aiden's nose flared and her grip tightened on her knives. Once again, they were surrounded. They stood back to back.

"Drop them." Aiden's eyes widened at the familiar voice.

She kneeled next to him and whispered, "you die now." She stabbed him in the side of the head.

"As do you," Aiden heard a deep voice from behind her. She stood and turned quickly. Her eyes widened at the sight of Beta standing in front of her. She sliced as him but he dodged it.

She and Daryl both turned and saw the insanely tall man.

Beta.

"I won't ask twice." He glowered at the group.

The five heard Aiden's growl.

Beta looked at the woman, she saw his lip twitch.

How did he survive the fall down the elevator shaft?

Aiden Dixon allowed her knives to hit the ground.

All eyes shot to her.

Aiden Dixon had never been the first to drop her weapons. They knew... that's how they knew they were fucked.

The others followed suit.