koji koda x author part 2

Chloe is a demon who shows themsleves to people who they trust lots

Characters:
Koji koda
Me
Chloe

Lets start reading ,shall we?

>>>>>koji' pov<<<<<<

I found myself in the pillow fort i built with luke last night I saw him ... on top of me I quietly screamed and blushed red.
He woke up and I apologised of waking Him up.
(Chloe stared at us sleep)

~~time skip and luke's pov~~~
It was the day..
The enterance exam. I wont use all of my quirk since half of the quirk uses light and since it is broard day light i have a large power advantage. I smashed 4( 3) pointers and 2 (1) pointers.
I see the 0 pointer arrive,I saw a person jump up to the 0 pointer and Smmmmeeeaaasssssshhhhhe the bot. He began falling so  I flew quickly to them and caught him before he hit the floor. I looked at his face it was m.. deku I was shocked... then I remembered i was having a strole on the beach several times and saw deku with all might. So i told him to meet me later.

~~~time skip at deku's~~~

I walked to his room. Opened it and i told deku that i know his secret. He said "h...hhh..how did you k..know!!" I replied " because i knew all might like an uncle and i saw u with him all the time and the hit you did to that robot is simular to all might would had And he told me his quirk gets more powerful for every user and Oh.. i wont tell anyone " i said i walked out of deku's room and I went to inko and thanked her for letting me stay for a bit.
I flew to koji's home

-couple mins passes-

I was at koji's home,I thought to myself " I will tell him my feelings"

>>>>koji's pov<<<|

I thought " i want to tell him but he might not feel the same"
I walked home and my mom told me that luke was in my room i blushed imediately.

~~~ my pov ~~~

I saw images of me on a wall with a heart around and I wrote a note that said " i have same feelings " and u put it with the images. I also put a not on his tv " look for my note at the images ." I hear footstept going up the steps and I quickly sat on the floor with my phone and koji opens the door with a red face and he didnt think i saw the images.

~~~~\ tiem skip cuz im lazy~~~~~

"Koji... It is 10 pm, And i think we should sleep.

Me and koji changed and i went to bed and slept quickly and koji follows (Koji quickly went to sleep and we are Spooning ( i think) koji is behond me)