koji koda x author

This is about me (yay) and i love koji koda

So  lets get this satarted
Charactets
Koda
Me
Chloe ( demon ghost )

*at koji'a house*

U entered the sweet home of koki koda and  I see koji'a mother sweet as ever.
I asked where koda is and she said he is in his room. I know where his room was because of the many sleepovers we had. I opened the door to koda's room and said
"Your home is amaxing!"
"Thank you" koji replied.
We hung out for a bit and We watched our fav youtubers while in a pillow fort.I breathed in and thought " i should tell him .... " after a couple of vids from DanTDM I gather up my determination and my irises turned pink ( flustered / blush)  and i say" ko-oo-ji m-m-may i say something?
He replied "yeah Luke? " i held out an ecoflower out of my picket and said"I want to be your boy friend and i love you so much !!!" My skull was red like a red giant
I glance a look at a human looking fogure at the door ( here comes chloe) I reconised that silloette it was ... chloe! She walked in diva style and i laughed at it and looked at the door where she was. Koji looks around and didnt see anything and questions me.

I told him that i can see a ghost and i named them "chloe" because they liked it.
I also went on my phone and shown him a drawing of chloe. He comploments the drawing of her and she smiles. But Koji disagrees that she is real so i put my phone in chloe's hands. Koji says you are using a  quirk!" I say" im not using my quirk because it would drainnmy energy and i look at him and he doesn't see my "magic eyes. "
Chloe waves the phone around a bit for a bit more proof, before giving it back to me.
"See koji?" I say while getting my phone back. Koji's seemed flabagastered I giggled while Chloe watches him with amusement.

I found an oppotunity and i carefully placed my mouth (where my lips would be) on his cheek ot felt soft He blushed but my skull seemed black, I blushed so hard it put kirishima's hair to shame, i ran and got water and cooloed my face down.
I dried my face and i saw it was like 8:00 pm texted my motber i would be stauing wih my friends and i told koji that it was late. He said im staying at his and I offered to sleep on the floor but he declined it. He slept on the floor.

~~~1 hour later ~•~~

He was asleep and i wasn't. I looked at hsi cute bunny clock and saw it was 1:00 am so i used my (gay) energy to lift koji into the bed and put the cover over. I felt drowsy and i felt something....I felt an arm on my waist. I blushed and i hugged him and slept.

Welp part 2 soon