Izuku midoriya (DEKU) x male reader

Some info if ya dont know

(Y/N): your name
(Y/FF):ur fav food

(Y/N) is a chill dude but if anyone messes with Izuku he gets serious and it causes intimidation his eyes also turn red to show his seriousness.

YOU MAY KNOW THAT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A BOOK

(Y/N)'s quirk: determination
Can reverse injuries, can reverse time at their pleasure and create a sword and shield  the user can slow down time for a short ammound of time or freeze it depending how determined he is.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Today I was walking on the beach, because I was angry today. I saw allmight holding....IZUKUUU!!!!   I covered my mouth to cover the screams then I hid myself behind some rubbish. I saw all might say

All might: Now eat this!!
Izuku's face went to shock and horror after all might said that

All might : You have to eat my DNA for my power!

Izuku eats the hair while I watched in disgust and questioning why All might asked Izuku to have his power.

*timeskip to enterance exam cuz im lazy*
I saw Izuku getting scolded by a tall blue-haired man
(Y/N): HEY SONIC REJECT!! STOP YELLING AT MY FRIEND!!!
both Ilda and Izuku stared ay me gobsmacked.

Midoriya : (Y-Y--Y/N)!!! You are here!!!
(Y/N): yes. You better tell me who are yelling at you Midoriya because it hurts ne seeing you sad. Because you are my friend.
Midoriya blushes after (Y/N) said his sentence

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY LAZY MEH TO THE BATTLE WITH BOTS-
I destroyed 5 bots , 4 of them were 3 pointers and the last one was a one pointer.
I saw everyone running to me so i looked and saw Midoriya smashed the robot i saw him falling helplessly.
I ran to Midoriya and a brown haired girl caused him to float.
I took some breaths to calm myself down.

- a couple days later-

I recieved a letter and I excitedly opened it and saw a hologram of all might and he said i was accepted to UA and ect. He also told me that I was in 1-A . I smiled after the message ended.
I made (Y/FF) and I went to bed.