I Need A Name

As you all know, I am rewriting this book. I have started it, but I won't be posting it for a while

Now as you can tell, I need a name for the book. So give me your ideas. I'll leave you kitties the description and I'll leave a sneak peak for you all, so can give me name ideas.

So here is the description ^w^

You were in a Café getting a cup of coffee when you received an urgent message to go and see Mustang. You were about to walk out of the coffee shop when you run into somebody, spilling your coffee all over you. You get really mad and yell at the person.
   After you head home and change, you head over to Colonel Mustang. When you got there you saw the same person that bumped into you at the Café. He made your blood boil, not just because he made you spill your coffee. You hated men because of what your father did to you.
   Mustang gave you an assignment to do with the guy next to you, you proteded against it. You told him that you work best by yourself, but Mustange didn't budge at all. So you got stuck working with Edword Elric.
   You go on adventures and get stuck in situations that make you uncomfortable. But what happens when a certain someone starts to fall for you. Will you fall for him? Or will you forever hate men for what your father did to you? Read and find out.

And here is a sneak peak ^w^

Your p.o.v

It was just another same old boring day at the AlchaCafé. I was sitting at my usual table when someone yells for me. "Is there a (y/n) Mustang in here?" Said the lady at the counter. "That would be me" I said as I got up from my seat and walked over towards the phone, trashing my empty cup along the way. "Hello?" I questioned as I motioned someone for another cup of coffee. "Well if it isn't the Stoneheart Alchemist" said Colonel Mustang. "What do you want?" I asked a bit harsh.

"I need you to come to my office immediately" "why is that?" I asked. "It is top secret" he said, I could hear him snickering in his head. "Fine! I'll be there as soon as possible!" I said, slamming the phone down. "Can I get that coffee to-go?" I asked. Sure enough my order was ready for me to take it. I gabbed it and headed out the door.

Soon as I stepped foot out of the Café some guy in a long red hoody and blond braided hair bumped into me, making my coffee spill all over me. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" I yelled. "Sorry, my brother and I are in a hurry to get somewhere" the braided blond said as he ran out of my sight, a suit of armor following close behind.

I went to a near-by clothing shop to get some new clothes. Once I changed and purchased them I ran over towards Mustang's office. "I can't wait to see what he comes up with this time in order to see me" I thought in my head as I got closer to the Eastern Command Center.

End of sneak peak

I know it isn't much, but I hope this peeks your interest. The one I choose to use for the name of the book will get a shout out in the first chapter and in the description

Can't wait to see what you kitties come up with ^w^

-Lilly