Fall Apart

Where there is incoming heartbreak in The Dutch Girl. We have an adorable baby Patri and Jess who deserves the world.

Enjoy and as always I hope y'all are doing well in this crazy world we're in right now. 

Jessica's POV:

"The next decisions we make, I want them to be made together. I'm done running. And I ran all the way back here to you." 

Patri nodded. "So then stay." She walked toward me. "Stay here with me."

"I still work for Madrid." I smirked.

"You know what I mean. Be with me." She grabbed my hand. "I've waited for the moment to say this and there's no better time. Jess when I met you, my heart dropped. I got to know you and you trusted me. You let me in and I've always supported you. You deserve so much more than you think. I didn't know what life was truly like until I met you. Jessica, I've fallen in love with you. Please, just stay with me. If you have to run, let me run with you."

"You love me?"

"I love you so much, Jess."

"No one's ever told me they loved me." I whispered. 

"I'll tell you every day." She smiled. "Let me show you how deserving of love you are. And I'll remind you every day of just how much I love you and will continue to love you."

"I don't."

"You don't have to say it back. I know this is new for you, I just wanted you to know my feelings." 

I put my hands on her face. "I've never felt love in my life. For others, for myself, or received it. Then I met you and I've felt things I never felt before. I don't know how to love but I know I'll learn."

"So just say you'll stay with me." She whispered.

"I will." I nodded. 

She wrapped her arms around me. "I'm not letting you go."

I smiled. "Good."

February 2021

Patri's POV:

Jess was back in Madrid, working. I was on my way to Madrid to make up with Carmen. I've reached out and we've talked, but I want to see her in person.

I'd also surprise Jess while I was there.

I got to the Atleti facility. Lola was standing outside. "I should punch you in the face." She crossed her arms. "No one speaks to Carmen like that."

I got out of the car and walked toward her. "If you really want to punch me, I'll allow it." I stood in front of her. 

"I'm not gonna do that." She sighed. "It's good to see you Patri." She opened her arms. "Come. Give Mama Lola a hug." 

I laughed and hugged her. "Where is she?"

"Which she?" She stepped back. "My girlfriend or yours?" She smirked.

"Yours because I don't have a girlfriend." 

"Jess isn't your girlfriend? Dude come on. It's been like 97 years now." I laughed. "She's finishing up with your girlfriend." 

"Jess doesn't know I'm here either. I'm going to surprise her, take her out and then actually ask her to be my girlfriend." I smiled.

"Aw. Baby Patri growing up. Look at you, baby goat."

"Please no."

"Leila, Vir and I have t-shirts." She whispered. "I'll go get Carmen. Wait here, you Barca trash."