The mysterious nightmare

I was in a dark forest surrounded by a thick fog, it was freezing out there.

Suddenly, a girl stepped out of the dense fog. I couldn't see her face as it was too dark, she looked at me and said "Sorry to bother you, but I lost my ring around here. If you could help me find it?" She sounded distressed.

"Yeah, sure" I said "It must be around somewhere here." She said pointing to a particular place and we began searching it, after some time she said to me in despair, "I lost it, we're wasting time"

"No" I said, "We'll find it. Just keep looking" I felt something hard hitting my fingers I picked it up and asked, "Is this your ring ?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed sounding thankful. "I'm sorry but I need to go" She said, "Thank you for finding it, you don't know how grateful I am to you. Good bye . And 1 more thing you need to be more careful this place is not safe" She turned around and vanished in the fog.

I turned back wondering which side to go and what she meant by 'not safe' and yet another dark haired stranger, appeared from the fog, startling me I could see him partially, as the clouds gave way to the moon .

He walked over to me and asked "Why did you come here alone ? Don't you know this can be a very scary place?" raising an eyebrow.

"I..I.....I'm lost" I said confused. He came near and spoke " If I were you, I wouldn't go around telling that to random strangers."

Well this guy was really creepy "Alright!" I said shrugging, "Then why don't you tell me your name. So we won't be strangers anymore."

He looked me in the eye. His eyes were icy cold, blue and chilly. I had never seen such eyes soo deep, soo............beautiful.

"Oh how rude of me. Name's Damon Salvatore." He said, his eyes not leaving mine.

"And what exactly are you doing here at this 'very scary place'" I said referring to what he just warned me of .

"Well I was on my way to home when I saw you and stopped by" he said furrowing his eyebrow and immediately looking down

"Are you telling me that your house's way is through the forest?" I asked with a mixed expression of confusion and astonishment in my widened eyes

"You ask many questions." He said narrowing his blues at me again. "Well, I'll be going now. But, I suggest you to stick to better ......... lit parts of the town"

He too the disappeared into the fog.

"Wait!" I called but any trace of him was covered by the fog, I ran in the direction he went but tripped on something and fell!

I was startled awake from the dream. Tucking a stray of hair behind my ear, I looked at the clock that hung on the wall, it was late around three.

I took a deep breath. It was nothing but a dream! Well a dream with a creepy guy who had deep blue gorgeous ​ eyes and a distressed girl looking for her ring and both telling me that it was not a better place even though being there themselves.

Suddenly, I heard a bird, a raven to be sure, but why would a raven croak at night don't they cuddle up in nests at dusk wait a minute it was night no it was morning 3:00 am remember. I felt stupid.

"God!!! STUFF is happening wid me now!" I said frustrated, through this dream and raven's continuous croaks, pouring out some water in a glass and drinking it.