Chapter 2 : Hi.......Everyone

{X-Virus}-I felt light on my face place red while I was sleeping in joy.I felt someone rub my cheek and say in a calm morning tone,"Wake up,sleepy-
head.It's morning."
I slowly opened my eyes leaving my right eye shut;to see Toby with no shirt on and touching my face.He had scars all over his body.I thought 'Who did that to him.And why?'
He looked at me while I sat up in the black covers.He smiled warmingly while I yawned.He looked at me as if he had diamonds in his light brown eyes and said in an adored voice that I could hear,"Oh,my,god.That was so fucking cute."
He was blushing a tad bit.I looked away but not in a rude or annoyed way.
"Heh.Thanks Toby."I was really embarrassed.
Toby opened his closet and took out his black shirt and a jacket put it on,then looked at me and smiled warmingly,"No problem .But that's so bloody cute."
I stood up adjusted the light coming from outside the large window and blinked a lot of time-until I could see clearly,which didn't actually take long.He walked over to his room's door and before opening it he turned around and put his hand on his neck and rubbed it talking calmly,"Oh,I almost forgot Cody,you can borrow some of my clothes.Sorry of there kinda big."
I chucked,"It's fine Toby.I don't mind."
He nodded.He and walked out the room and told me that he'll meet me outside the room.I looked in the closet and my ocean like eyes caught glance at a shirt that had a skull on and to go with it a grey jacket.I took those out followed by dark blue pants and spikes on a black bracelet.The bracelet looked kinda weird on a bandage,so I took the bandages to reveal an whole new world of blood dried scars.The air hurt them,but then I thought that the air might help them heal.Because I remember dad tell me how to heal a scar.I put white socks on and headed to the door and touched the door knob with 1 finger and then my while hand and opened it.
"Wow!"I peeped into the hallway so big with doors everywhere it was like a posh Hotel.I saw Toby and walked up to him.He was talking to a little girl that had a pink shirt and skirt on,also she had a little teddy bear with her.
"Oh,hey Cody."Toby looked at me with the girl on his shoulders.
"Hey Toby."I looked at the girl she smiled and waved the bear's arm at me.
"Hi!I'm Sally!Who are you?"She put her small index finger to her red lip.She was so FUCKING ADORABLE!
I looked at her in adore,"I'm Cody.Or X-Virus.You are so FUCKING CUTE!"
"Hahaha hahaha! You're funny Cody!Everyone says that I'm really cute.Im Sally Williams."She giggled a way a 6 year old would on that topic I think that she is 6 or 5 years old.
Sally urged me to pick her up for a few minutes non stop actually.She's kinda loud sorry did I say kinda I meant REALLY LOUD FOR A 6/5 YEARS OLD!I gave her a piggyback down the long kingdom-like stairs while me and Toby were talking about the things that happen sometimes in the Forest;and how to look after yourself The Rake is near you.
When we were downstairs Sally put her head on my hair.Toby laughed covering his mouth(he never had is mouth-guard on).Sally yawned,"BORING!Talk about something else.Something that's......hmm.What do you think Charlie?"Sally put her bear to her ear,"That's it!SOMETHING FUNNY!"
I looked at her confused,"Who's Charlie?"
Toby looked at me rubbing Sally's hair,"Charlie is her toy bear.She really loves that bear.She doesn't do anything without it.Its basically sticks with her."
"Oh.Can I hold Charlie?He reminds me,of my toy bear,when I was your age."
I could see Charlie dangling down my head swinging side by side in front of my ocean eyes,it was as if I was getting hypnotised.

{Ticci Toby}-Cody was holding Charlie and looking at it.I looked at his eyes.I could tell that he was upset from 10 miles away.His eyes had see through tears in,he sniffled trying to hide his tears.Sally not wasn't on his shoulders she was on the floor.Cody was crouching trying to be Sally's height.He gave Charlie to Sally and stood up shutting his eyes possibly trying not to show his tears.I hugged him and shushed him,"Shhh,it's okay.Its okay to remember your past.It happens to me sometimes."
Luckily we were in a corner away from everyone.He was crying so bad I could actually feel water on my scar-full neck.He shoved his face into neck as he cried hugging me.After a while,he calmed down,although he still had some tears.I rubbed his cheek with my thumb and he held my hand while I did.I looked into his tearfull eyes,and he smiled weakly.
"H-hey,Virus it's okay.You don't need to cry.It's n-normal for that to happen;it's happened to e-veryone here they get upset about their family's d-d-dying."I said trying to make him comfortable.
He rubbed his red nose,"E-even you Toby?"
I looked away remembering the sorrow that happens to me in that so called 'famlily',"W-well,I only cared about two people in my f-family.My mother and...........m-my s-s-sister.Who died in a car accident with me."I could feel my through the hurting and my eyes swelling up.NO!Don't you FUCKING CRY TOBY!
"I'm sorry to hear that.You know, about your sister."X-Virus moved my face to make me face him and I smiled knowing that finally somebody cared about me and that I wasn't some loser that no one cared about.
"T-thanks C-Cody.I mean it.You've got a true heart made out of solid g-gold.Im glad to have a fr-iend as you."I
said putting my hand on his shoulders .
He looked at my hand and then quickly looked at me smiling eyes closed he looked really happy,"I'm glad to have a friend like you too Toby. I've never really had any friends."
Sally looked at us with her hand on her hip with Charlie there and blowing her nails(like a really sassy)smiling and making a cringe ass face,"So,ya'll gonna do a kissy now or what.You actually look cute together.So cute.You should get married."
I was blushing I could see by looking in Cody's eyes and saw my reflection;Cody was blushing as well.
He looked at Sally and picked her up,"Right you,you want a tickle.Hmm.
Do you.Cos I can give you one."
Sally stared screaming and wiggled her way put of Cody's arms,"NO!YOU CAN'T TICKLE ME!And plus I'm not ticklish.So.HAH!"
"Sure.Now run,I'm giving you a head start.After 10."X-Virus looked at Sally with a determined face.
Sally started to run I though 'HOLY SHIT!I've never seen Sally run that fudging fast.Shes like a blomin'....I don't know a......Black Panther.
10 seconds later of thinking,X-Virus ran after Sally.Why does he have to be SO cute!
While eating breakfast,I sat next to Jeff and X-Virus sat next to Sally.
"Hey Toby what you lookin' at at?Toby."Jeff sounded annoyed.Like FUCK.He made a owl sound quietly,"Looks like Toby's got it for someone.Wow Toby."
I looked at Jeff and gave this the 'Fuck You Motherfucker' face.Then I muttered,"Fuck you Jeff,at least I don't rape people."
He looked at me and growled,"Oh you little Bitch.Fuck you.Go fuck yourself."
"No,no,no Jeff.You first bro.I'm not getting fucked."I looked at him and gave him a cheeky replie.
After breakfast I gave Cody a tour of the mansion and all that shit.He met everyone and I could tell that he liked everyone in a nice way.Well not everyone,I could say.All liked except the little bitch..............Clockwork.