Chapter Three♀The Pollywog

AN: Melanie's outfit is up top.

Melanie Wheeler clenched her jaw in frustration as Billy Hargrove tried to grab her arm, the woman bringing herself away from him while saying, "Fuck off, Hargrove

Melanie Wheeler clenched her jaw in frustration as Billy Hargrove tried to grab her arm, the woman bringing herself away from him while saying, "Fuck off, Hargrove."

"Please, Mels, I need your help. I don't even completely understand what I did wrong or what she did," Billy pleaded. Melanie scoffed, walking away from him down the hall of the high school.

Billy chased afterward and slid in front of her, successfully causing Melanie to halt in her spot. She growled, "Get the fuck out of my way."

"Please, if you won't tell me what she did, tell me what I did wrong. I thought she liked me!"

Melanie deadpanned, crossing her arms over her chest, "Oh, did you know? So because you think someone likes you it gives you the right to put your hands on them?"

"Well, no, but-" She interrupted him, pressing a finger to his chest as she sized him up, "No, buts, Hargrove. You messed up. Big time. You don't just kiss someone like that. Especially Cali. You respect people. And you don't touch her ears. I have always been the only one she trusts to do that."

"Why is that?" Billy questioned. Melanie rolled her eyes, "I'm her best friend and I have been for years. Maybe if you become special enough, you could too, but guess what? You're not right now. So don't touch her again unless you're given permission, or I will rip off your dick. Don't touch my girl."

Billy rose a brow, "Your girl?"

"Yeah, my girl," Melanie growled, "She's my best friend and I love her," She began walking backwards and flipped him off, "You're still on my shit list."

Melanie adjusted her over-the-shoulder bag and walked off toward her car so she could eat lunch with Robin. The said girl smiled as she saw Melanie, kicking off the car's bumper as she noticed her mood, "What's up, Mels?"'

"Just Hargrove. He fucked up at the party last night with Cali," She told. Robin quirked a brow, "What did he do? I didn't see anything."

"He touched her ears," Robin's eyes widened, "And you were too busy dancing with Tammy to even notice."

Robin bit her lip, "I'm sorry about that, Mels. I guess I just got caught up with the crowd."

"Do you like her?" Melanie turned to face her, Robin's eyes widening. Robin stammered, "Um, I don't know. I guess. She's really cool. She wants to be a singer one day."

"Well, I hope she gets there," Melanie sighed, running a hand through her hair before grabbing the hair-tie on her wrist and pulling her hair up into a bun. Robin smiled slightly, cheeks warming as she stared at Melanie.

The said woman turned to her, raising a brow, "What?"

"Are you jealous, Wheeler?" Robin asked, heart twinging in her chest. Melanie simply shrugged, laying down on the front of her car, "No. I was just asking."