𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Eddie wakes up to an empty bed. 

"Richie, I want cuddles!" Eddie calls. When he gets no response, he goes downstairs. "Chee? Where are you?" he calls. Then he remembers last night's events and remembers they're on a break. Eddie runs upstairs and finds Richie's note. Eddie drives to the house. 

Richie wakes up to the doorbell ringing. When he answers the door Eddie jumps on him. 

"I'm sorry. I love you. I want our break to over." Eddie buries his face in Richie's neck and starts to cry. 

"Eds, don't cry, honey. I love you too, baby. Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Richie asks as he rubs Eddie's back. Eddie shakes his no. 

"Do you want pancakes?" Richie asks. 

"Yes, please" Eddie looks up and kisses Richie. Richie carries Eddie to the couch, then playfully tosses Eddie onto the couch. 

"I'm coming with you!" Eddie says. He follows Richie then sits on the counter. Richie gathers the pancake ingredients. Even though he doesn't like it Richie puts extra vanilla and extra chocolate chips in the batter because Eddie loves it. 

"Chee?" Eddie says. 

"Yes, my beautiful baby?" Richie walks over to Eddie. 

"Did you take the blanket you bought me for our 5-year anniversary?" Richie stands between Eddie's legs. 

"Yeah, how could you tell?" Richie asks as he puts his hands on Eddie's hips. 

"You smell like my vanilla soap, and there's yellow fuzz on your shirt." Eddie picks the fuzz off. 

"Well, you took my hoodie so we're even." Richie says poking Eddie's side. 

"You should know by now; your sweatshirts are my sweatshirts" Eddie giggles. 

"I miss hearing your laugh live instead of in a video." Richie says. 

"Richie! The pancakes are burning!!" Eddie points out. 

"Crap!" Richie rushes over and throws the burnt pancakes away. "You distracted me with your cuteness!" Richie says. Richie finishes the pancakes with burning anymore. The boys go to the table. 

"You put extra vanilla and chocolate chips even though you don't like it, Chee?" Eddie asks. 

"Yeah, because you like it." Richie says. Eddie kisses Richie's cheek, getting syrup on it. "You made my cheek sticky!" Richie whines. Eddie wipes it off. They finish eating breakfast then they cuddle on the couch. 

"This is where we had our first kiss." Eddie says, leaning onto Richie. 

"And where we cuddled for the first time as a couple." Richie says, kissing the top of Eddie's head. 

"Can we go home?" Richie packs up his belongings, then the boys both drive home. Eddie runs inside. 

"I'm gonna get you!" Richie chases Eddie, eventually catching him. 

"No!" Eddie squirms around and giggles. Richie holds Eddie close to his chest. The boys go upstairs to their bedroom. Richie sits down with Eddie on his lap. 

"Baby, I'm sorry for last night and all our other fights lately. I know it doesn't make it better or excuse it, but I was really stressed because of work so I was already on edge, and I took it out on you. I'm really sorry, baby." Richie holds Eddie close and lays down. 

"It's ok, Chee. Next time just talk to me, ok?" Eddie asks, kissing the tip of Richie's nose. 

"Ok, I never want to fight again" Richie says as he gently scratches Eddie's back. 

"Me neither, but it's normal for couples to get in fights sometimes" Eddie says. 

"To make up for yesterday, I'm going to spoil you and do anything you want." Richie promises. 

"Bubble bath?" Richie carries Eddie to the bathroom. 

"What bubbles?" Richie asks. 

"Vanilla, duh!" Eddie teases. Richie sets up the bath, filling it with a ton of bubbles. He turns to leave so Eddie so take a bath. "Chee, stay here please. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." Eddie giggles. Richie sits on the floor beside the bathtub after kissing the top of Eddie's head. 

Eddie soaks for 30 minutes. "Can you give me a massage?" Eddie asks. 

"Do we have massage oil?" Richie says. 

"Yeah." Eddie climbs out of the tub and puts his underwear on. Richie carries Eddie back into their room. The massage makes Eddie fall asleep. Richie holds Eddie in his arms while he sleeps. 

Eddie wakes up a little later and kisses Richie's jaw. "Anything else you want to do?" Richie asks. 

"After I get dressed, I want to go to the mall." Eddie rubs the sleep from his eyes. Eddie puts on sweatpants and one of Richie's hoodies. "I'm ready!" They walk to the car and drive to the mall. 

Eddie gets a pastel pink bear from Build-A-Bear, earrings from Hot Topic and Claire's, pretzel nuggets, vanilla lotion, Converse, Vans, and a few books. 

"Can I get some records?" Eddie asks. 

"Let's put everything else in the car then come back" Richie says. They take everything to the car. Eddie gets 4 records: Queen, Beetlejuice, Dear Evan Hansen, and Heathers. As soon as they bring everything inside, Eddie jumps onto Richie. 

"Cuddle and watch Friends" Eddie says. Richie carries Eddie upstairs and wraps him in a blanket. Eddie rewraps the blanket, so it covers both boys. 

"Today was great. Thank you, Chee," Eddie kisses Richie and snuggles closer. 

"I love you so much baby." Richie kisses the top of Eddie's head then gets up to make Eddie's favorite dinner. 

"You didn't have to spoil me Chee. Just snuggling all day would have been fine." 

" I wanted to. I felt bad for causing our fights. The finish eating then go snuggle again. 

"Goodnight baby boy" Richie kisses Eddie's forehead. 

"Night" Eddie buries his face in Richie's neck and falls asleep a few minutes later. After listening to Eddie's calming heartbeat for a few minutes, Richie also falls asleep.