Ch:52

Can

"What's wrong? Oh, cheer up! We're going to watch a movie!"

"Put on your seat belt and be quite."

I really don't understand Tin, he was the one that suggested we meet today. He only had morning class, so we set up to see the movie in the afternoon. I would be an idiot if I passed up the chance to a private theater especially because of all the free perks he mentioned but... why does he have ruin my mood by calling me by my full name?

Uhg! I should be the mad one here!

How dare he scream out my name like that!

"I know! Don't tell me to put on my seat belt!"

brmmm...

"Damn it! Didn't your father teach you how to drive? Slow down, please! So you really want to reach your gran dad like this or something?"

I couldn't take it anymore so I finally mentioned his father and grandfather, I don't know why he was speeding up like this.

Did you forget that your still on campus roads? There's loads of people around!

"And who allowed you to call me by my name? No one knows that my name is Cantaloupe."

When I returned to conciseness again, I looked at him angrily and asked. Tin looked at me frowning.

"No one knows your real name?"

"NO! No one on the team knows it. Only you."

"Hmm"

He replied and then slow the speed down. When he was out of school grounds he immediately hit the gas like he was in race. After that his face returned to normal, and that was when he used a soft voice to call me.

"I couldn't help it. Next time I won't use your full name if someone is around." 

"Don't even if it's just the two of us! You can't do it without permission! You can't, you can't, you can't, you can't! Don't ever call me Cantaloupe! Having a bad day is not an excuse to call my name!"

My lips frowned, I stomp my feet and then realized that I do this every time when I fight my mom about my name, she always looks proud. While I get mad every time that I remember.

"Would you like to listen to some music Cantaloupe?"

"Say Can, Just Can!"

He deliberately bothers me. It's not out of custom, he's not arrogant and cold anymore. I looked at his face. He's always looking for opportunities to call my long name. To fight even more!

"Then, do you want to listen to some music Can?"

I circled my mouth, watching him inexpressibly. Does this person perhaps... no, since when is he so friendly? Every time that we saw each other, he would say irritable things but now he says things like...

" I want to call the person I want by my side like this."

"Who are you? Where did you hide Tin Metthanan?"

"He's giving you a ride"

...the scrip shouldn't be like this, right?

"What about you? Are you happy?"

I hit my forehead with my palm. My mind still can't follow what he's saying. Lately, he some times shows a horrible face that says he wants to kill someone, but why had he suddenly... go with the light spirit of making fun of me? The tone of his voice is also worrying at the moment. I don't even know which facial expression to use when he says something common.