After sometime mom entered daadu's room and raised her eyes at him as if asking 'kya hua' to which he shook his head.

"Manik kya baat karni thi mujhse aur papa se?"She got settled on the opposite side of the bed.

"Mom I have tried talking to dad a couple of times.Nahi ho raha mujhse."I said.

"Should I talk to him?"She asked.

"Nahi.Mom I really love Nandini and I cannot live without her.I don't want to go against dad lekin mujhe kisi aur se shaadi nahi karni."I vented out my frustration.

"What do you want us to do Manik?"Daadu asked coming straight to the topic.

"I have a plan.I know you guys won't support us but I think this is a necessary."I stated.

"What plan?"Daadu sat straighter giving his full attention.

"As you guys know Nandini's parents already know about me.So why don't we."I narrated my idea and as I proceeded their eyes grew wide and mouth hung open.

"Manik Malhotra are you mad?Jhooth bologe?You know iske consequences kya honge?"My mom shouted at me making me close my eyes.I know it was very wrong but koi dusra option nahi tha.

"Neyo wait."Daadu said stopping her.

"Papa par."He blinked his eyes at her and looked at me. "Nandini se baat ki?"He asked and I shook my head.

"Mein use mana lunga lekin."I assured.

"Manik we won't stop you.But let me tell you one thing,this is wrong but I am with you."He winked at the end making me chuckle.

"Papa yeh aap kya bol rahe ho?"Mom was clearly against this.

"Neyo."He blinked his eyes in assurance and she nodded sighing.

Later that night after dinner I called up everyone and narrated everything.Everyone had the same reactions but they agreed nonetheless.Nandini was the one weirded out.

"Manik what is wrong with you?"She asked.

"Nandini we don't have an option."I said clearly tired.

"Manik we can figure out something else."She suggested.

"Nandini trust me I have tried everything nothing was working.We have do this."I said and she hummed.

The next couple of days went by very quickly with Cabir and Navya getting a date for their marriage.

It was the 15th of April when they had to sign the marriage certificate.I was getting ready as he wanted just their family and friends to be there.

I had to pick Nandini and go with her to the registration office.It was crazyy.We never expected them to get married so suddenly but we were happy for them.I was in my car currently going to pick Nandini.We didn't want to be late.It was their day today.

"Nandini come down.I am here."I called her and within a few minutes she was down.

She was dressed in a pretty floral dress that reached her ankle.Maxi dress was it?Her hair was in her natural curls.She had hoops on something about them being amazing and how they helped amp up any look that is what she said when I commented on how big they were one time and a little makeup on her face with a nude lipstick.She looked gorgeous.

"You look handsome."She kissed my cheek as she got in the car transferring some lipstick on my cheek in the process. "Oops."She bit her lip and wiped it making me chuckle.

"You're soo cute yaa."I said and she blushed.I wished to gobble her right there but I controlled.We have to get somewhere Manik. "Waise you look fantastic.I wish to kiss the living daylight out of you par baad mein."I complimented.

She blushed. "I'll be waiting."She winked.Bolder Nandini had surfaced.

We reached the registration office in an hour.I parked the car and Nandini and I got out.Everyone was here minus Cabir,Navya and their family.

After five minutes Cabir's car came and he got out.He seemed happy.He was in casual clothes but he had cleaned up nice.Navya looked pretty.She had chosen to wear a simple salwaar suit.

"So guyss ready?"I asked taking Navya in a hug.She was my little sister.

Both nodded together making us chuckle.We entered the registration office and the signatures were done within seconds and they were Mr and Mrs.Dhawan.Wow!

Cabir hugged Navya after the signatories and we all hooted.I took both of them in a hug and soon all joined making it a group hug.

We all came out and clicked pictures.Ours fans needed to know about the marriage.Pictures of them and pictures of us all together.

"Nandini come on yaar."Mukti pulled her in.

"Are you guys will post right on instagram.So click your pictures.Hum baad mein click kar lenge."She said and we nodded in understanding.

We all uploaded pictures on our social media instantly getting likes and and comments.People expressing their surprise.I locked my phone and followed everyone.

There was a reception after two days for celebration but now we had to party so we were heading to our penthouse.

The day just couldn't get better.

————————————————
I know boring but it was necessary.The next update is when the real drama begins.So wait up for that.I'll make it as interesting as possible so bear with this shitty update.

Stay home,stay safe and stay healthy.

Love,
Your Writer.