𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚊𝚐

Start from the beginning

I started to pinch his cheeks with both of my hands and scold him about him being so hopeless.

"Geez, you're hopeless! You give up way too easily. Are you really a genius? Instead of saying 'oh no what now we're dead' think of a way to get around it. If you're lost, make a path to find your destination, don't just sit here and say we're doomed." I scolded him.

"Ouch! Ok, ok! I'll stop giving up so easily! Just let me go." Ray surrendered. I smiled and let go of his cheeks and when I was about to walk away, he grabbed me by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him so my back was on his chest.

I blushed and I could see Norman whispering something to Emma and Emma started nodding and squeeling which made me blush even more.

"Payback." Ray whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine but I kinda liked it.

"OOOooOooOooOO" Norman and Emma cooed making the both of us blush.

'Wait. Carol just got sent here right? Doesn't that mean they just recently implanted the tracking device in her somewhere. It has to be somewhere in the body where it's hard to remove.'

"Hey guys, shouldn't we check Carol? She just got sent here and she is Conny's replacement. It should be somewhere in her body. She is one of our sources of information." I pointed out making them gasp.

"You're right! If we check Carol maybe we can find the tracking device and get rid of it. Nice eye, Y/n!" Norman said with a smile.

"The question is how?" Ray said from behind me. Emma raised her hand excitedly and waved it around.

"Leave that to me and Y/n!" Emma said as she proudly placed her hands on her hips with a smirk plastered on her face.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"The kids really like her." Norman said as he washed the dishes for tomorrow's meal.

"Yeah. How do we outmaneuver the two adults who are liked so much?" Ray said.

"Exactly. The biggest concern is the report to the demons. As soon as we escape, the monsters will come after us." Norman said as he took another plate and washed it.

"There's only one way to stop that. Mom and sister will have to be..." Ray stayed silent and looked at Norman. Norman looked back and noticed that Ray was gesturing to his fork that was doing a stabbing motion and what he meant by that was they both have to be dead.

Norman gasped and out of nowhere sister Krone appeared behind the two of them.

"Norman and Ray, right?" Sister Krone looked at the two of them with a huge and unsettling grin plastered on her face.

"Yes." Ray hesitated but replied anyway. You can tell that he was uncomfortable with the situation.

"I heard you get perfect scores on the tests." Ms. Krone stated as Ray nodded in reply.

"That's amazing. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along." they shook hands and her grin became wider which frightened Norman a little. Then Sister Krone left with a huge grin on her face.

"Did she hear us?" Ray whispered towards Norman who was still a bit shocked from the situation a while ago.

"No, we're fine. I don't think sister just came here just to watch us." Norman whispered.