chapter 7:

Don't own anything

Gym ikaruga pov:

I have never seen Katsuragi this mad before i felt a strong wave of energy from feeling the rage of the dragon, whats new her eyes are glowing blue.

Officer Rick standing there with concern.

Katsuragi: THIS IS BULLSHIT

Rick: what are you talking about?😫

He blocks her kick easily she continues to barrage kick at a faster speed he easily blocks every kick, he has a somewhat calm & confusing look.

Rick: calm down kat

Katsuragi: DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN

Her kicked this time for sure would land him in the face but he moved so fast ended up behind her.

Author pov:

Rick pulled his fist back perv ninja in a slow motion turned slowly sensing " death "

His fist stopped by in inch of her nose gust wind behind making her clothes tension partly ripped, since she's half exposed she's defeated she slowly turns around & sees a giant fist mark from his punch on the wall.

Daidouji: unbelievable

Blonde passed out cop caught her in bridal style.

Yagyu: she passed out!

Rick: where is her room?

Timeskip:

Kiriya Asuka & hibari came back from the police department rick got a back up call to stop a pagani zonda R, as he was about to leave he turns to sleeping katsuragi.

Rick thought: should i return my feelings

Then he leaves.

Timeskip:

He's driving his keonigsegg CCXR waiting for street racers to pass. They passes him & guts the throttle.

Unknown to him he was watched by gessen team.

Yumi: y/n was telling me about him

Shiki: another one punch dude

Yozakura: can we follow him

This made ice controller laugh

Murakamo: " why are you laughing? "

Yumi: those cars are way fast we can't keep up on foot y/n will get that the person for us

Next chapter little crossover from my sk forza book

Later