Together Forever

Vaggie POV

This girl better hurry up and be satisfied. She offered to pay me lots of money if I made out with her. Isn't she one of the stars here? Why would she need to pay for thish stuff? My heart breaks as I think of angel. What if he walks in and sees us? I decide it's enough and I slip out from under her. I run as fast as possible through the halls and run out of the studio without looking back.

I run straight for the hotel. On my way I see angel standing on the edge of the bridge over the highway! There's lots of cars going super fast! He begins to fall back. My eyes immediately well up with tears. "Angel no!" I yell as loud as I can. He sees me as smiles. I run faster than I have ever done dead or alive. I caught his arm. "Angel what the hell!!" I yell at him. "I LOVE YOU!" I scream. He starts crying

I don't even care I said that. My face is all wet from crying. I pull him up and immediately give him the tightest hug. "I love you too!" He says. He kissed me fully on the lips for about 7 seconds. He pulls away and we look into each other's eyes and cry. "Never leave me you idiot" I tell him. "Same goes for you, idiot" he says. We start laughing while crying. We hold hands and walk together even acting really silly.

When we get to the hotel we go up into my room and he pushes me into the bed and hugs me tightly. We get into a nice position and stay there along with his occasional forehead and lip kisses.

I'm so happy I finally have him.

Angel POV

I'm so happy I finally have the love of my life.

"By the way vags..." I suddenly say. "Yeah?" She asks. "I'm the one who left you thoes notes" I say. "I knew it" she says softly then we slowly fall asleep.

(No lemons for yous today lol. Maybe never I don't rlly write nsfw anymore lol)