I cant control my feelings

Vaggie POV

When i woke up I stayed in bed a bit longer until someone knocks on my door. I expect it to be Charlie. "Come in" I yell. Nobody comes in. I yell it again. Nobody comes in. I'm getting pretty angry so I jump out of my bed and open the door. There was no one there. Great. There was a note on my door again! It read something different.

I read it about 4 times, this person needs to get better at poetry just saying. It was about my personality. Oh so there is something good to this secret note leaver. I'm still not sure if it's a prank or not. I screw it up and put it in the bin.

You can't ever tell if it's night or day in hell. I suppose is neither all the time. Or both. Not sure. The sky is always the same blood red colour. It's so dark and gloomy. I wish I could be somewhere better than this. In heaven. I wish that stupid radio demon would support us rather than just doing his own thing. I walked down to the kitchen. There's never any good food but I don't blame anyone. I grab out the only half decent food in the fridge, strawberries, and eat them.

Angel suddenly walks in. His whole expression and body changes. It's strange. But I try not to mind it. He walks to the fridge and opens it and for once dosent lean against the door. "Can't get any good food in this place ey Vag" He says. "Yeah..." I blankly reply. He picks out the leftovers from two dinners ago. He sits right next to me. I feel my face heating up a bit and I'm getting a little nervous. I don't know why...

He ate really neatly compared to the usual just inhaling it all down. He's acting strange today. "Hey angel, your acting strange today... anything wrong?" I ask

Angel POV

I really wanted to tell her but I can't. I need to win her heart first. So I'll just tell her a different problem. "Valentino has been really really rough on me lately. More than usual and it's making me question my life a bit" I look at her. Her face looks so sorry. "I'm so sorry I didn't know" she says. She leans a bit closer. "Don't worry I care about you" she says. I put my arm around her gently. She lays into my fluffy chest and I can see her blushing! Yes!

It lasts afew seconds until husk decided to walk in. Angel quickly threw me off him and we both sat up as straight as boards of timber. Husk didn't even notice us. Vaggie suddenly ran out. Did I hurt her? I feel so awkward...

I kept trying to think of what to say to her but I couldn't. I keep thinking about the moments we have together and giggle quietly to myself. I walked away too to write another note for her.
I had fallen deeper in love with her. I can see her without turning the other way and just running.

I thought of what to write on my next note. I really need to get better at poetry. Or maybe tell someone about my feelings for Vaggie and it might make me more confident about it. I wrote something sweet about her talents and skills and I left it on the balcony. She goes there a lot. I saw Vaggie down the hallway so I just quickly ran out the door.

I was walking on the streets and I decided to look at the hotel. Vaggie was reading my note! Then suddenly she looked at me. I mean I do stand out with the rest of hell but why... she had the look of realisation on her face and turned and walked inside. Thinking she was gonna come out to talk to me I quickly ran to cherris this place.