One.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Sajangnim, please I need to know the truth.." 

I pleaded, making an emotional appeal. I was on my knee, begging for the truth. Clear substances started to flow on my cheek continuously.  My hand grasped tightly on my big, black hoodie I'm wearing. I need to know the reason why I'm being treated this way.

Yes, you heard me. In my entire life being an idol, I've been continuously being mistreated by my own company. My members, lisa, jennie and jisoo was getting their solo, this summer. But me? I don't have my own solo, eventhough I'm the main vocalist of the group. 

It hurts my  pride- as well as my reputation because I'm the freaking main vocalist! What would the fans think?

"I bet you, she's useless in that group!"

"She's a lazy idol, i think"

"She's not popular enough to release her own solo, what a pity"

Hearing their comments hurts me enough. But, the worst thing is my own fans, our fans that've been waiting for my solo since 2018. And this year is 2020. Can you imagined, waiting for a freaking two years for one song?? 

Since Jennie's solo debut is released, They started to discuss with me about my first solo song. Eventhough It's been held for a long time, I've still waited for it. I still remembered that one time when sajangnim told me that they've decided to on hold my upcoming solo debut for a few month, I try to think positive, and hold on for a while. 

Soon after months waiting, fan started to get enraged as they been waiting for a long time for my solo debut as well as lisa and jisoo.

However, sajangnim constantly told us to wait patiently, as they are still in a process of producing our song. We've waited, and waited and get bored of waiting. 

Until the next year, BLACK PINK is on tour and we will pause for a bit from July to December this year. BLACK PINK said that a solo debut will follow one and another after a few months. Well, a year have passed since Jennie's solo debut so it's starting to be a concern for our fans.

After our tour, they released a statement about lisa and jisoo's solo debut. Twitter, instagram and other social media was so chaotic that time as fans have been waiting so long for their solo debut.

But not for me. Our fans was so mad and enraged that my solo debut isn't released yet. My fans started to DM me, commenting on my instagram post asking about my solo debut but I couldn't do anything. The best I can do is stating to everyone that I've been working hard on my solo debut and ask fans to wait for the moment.

That's why I made this decision, face to face with sajangnim to know what's actually going on.

"Rosé, what are you saying? We've been working hard since you guys debut. What truth? There's nothing for me to confessed. We've treated all idols in this company fair and square. No apple in my eye or what. I've been saying from the beginning, don't rush. Let things flow and wait. You should be strong for your fans. Remember, your fans is your pillar. Without them, you fall."

Sajangnim walk towards me and held my chin up. My vision was so blur, I can't see his face clearly.

"Wait for it, okay? One day you will achieve your dream" 

I nodded slowly and put faith in sajangnim this time. Eventhough sajangnim is well known by his strict personality, he's still kind. He often gave words of motivation to us when we felt down or dissapointed. 

"Thank you sajangnim"

I get up from my knee and bow ninety degrees to my sajangnim. After that, with heavy steps, I've walked out the room and slapped my face for being so soft for  sajangnim. I should stand on my own and fight for my justice. But, i guess I'm still not strong enough to claim what I've should been getting after all.

You're a loser, Park Chaeyoung.