Prologue

3rd person p.o.v
Location:Graveyard

On this cold rainy day here in the war-torn Kingdom of Vale we see 10 girls standing infront of a gravestone, one that belonged to the one man they loved.

(Play this☝)
Ruby: "Why Oum? Why couldn't it have been me?!"

Ruby Rose a girl with black hair and red tips had fallen to her knees and yelled at the gods for taking away her one true love. Yang, her older sister was kneeled down beside her with her arms wrapped around her grieving kin.

Yang: "It's alright sis... He's in a better place now.."

Ruby cried into Yang's chest as the blonde fought back the tears that threatened to fall. Bake Belladonna, a cat faunus with Black hair, honey colored eyes, and tears streaming down her face.

Blake: "If only I was stronger... I could've done something..."

A single tear fell from her eye and she started to sob and hugged Weiss Schnee,  the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company. Her white hair was put in a ponytail, and her pale skin glistened in the rain. The regret she felt for not being as good to him as she should've in the beginning.

Weiss: "You promised....you promised us that you would come back to us."

Neo: "That big Dummy.....always trying to be the hero..."

Neo, a woman with Brown, Pink, and White hair with one eye Brown and the other Pink was crying. She on e suffered from a terrible injury that left her unable to speak. And it was the him that fixed her...he gave her, her voice back.

Two other women one with Orange hair and the other with Red hair known as Nora Valkyrie and Pyhrra Nikos

Nora: "H-he made the best damn pancakes in the whole world..."

Phyrra hugged Nora as she bawled into her shoulder

Phyrra: We'll see him again..when we too, walk the path of heaven."

A woman with brown hair and Rabbit ears by the name of Velvet Scarlatina kneeled by the gravestone and placed flowers on it

Velvet: "He gave me confidence..... To face my fears and stand up for myself. No matter how many times I could thank him it wouldn't be enough.."

A woman wearing sunglasses and designer clothes, with black hair and caramel colored tips. Her name was Coco Adel, and she kneeled beside her bunny friend and pat her back in a comforting manner.

Coco: "He was the bast damn boyfriend a girl could ask for."

There was two more girls. One that was Y/n's best friend since..forever she had black hair with red streaks,peach skin,and red eyes her name was Piper Kuro.

Piper: "He was my best friend....and I couldn't save him..."

A Humagear known as Izu, (I now know her name is Is but since it's pronounced as Izu that's how I'm gonna spell it.) stood by Piper. She was his secretary Humagear, but he always treated her like she was a real person. She learned to love and how to express her emotions all because of him.

Izu: "What is my purpose...if you're not here with me.....what am I supposed to do?"

A picture could be seen leaning on the gravestone. The polaroid depicted a boy with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes. His name was Y/n Hiden, and if you want to know how this clusterfuck happened then lets go back to the beginning,

The Very Beginning

Authors note: These are not going to be the only girls in the harem, so tell me who else you want to be your lover.

If you like the story be sure to follow me for future updates and chapters! Have an amazing day/night!❤