F3.

First of all..
Thank you so much for all the support and love!You guys have no idea how much it means to me.🥺💓💓💓💓
This chapter is dedicated to those who commented on last chapter showing their support. This is what pushes me to write more and quick.

Happy Reading now!

I love it when you call me Señorita,
I wish I could pretend I didn't nee...

Abeer's phone blared loudly when she was busy going through her wardrobe. She turned around to grab her phone from side table and received the call from Zara after checking the caller Id.

"Hello!"

"Hello ki bachi! University kyu nahi aai aaj abtak?"
(Damn your hello! Why aren't you at university today yet?)

"I never expected you to miss college on Mondays!"

Zara and Maya yelled together from the other side resulting Abeer to pull her phone away a little grimancing to save her ears from damage.

"You idiots!" She gritted out in annoyance "Didn't I tell you about my cousin's wedding this week? Its her Haldi today."

"Oh rigghht!" They replied together sheepishly when they remembered she told them weeks ago about her cousins wedding.

"Good!"

"By the way I have something to tell you." Maya started excitedly.

"what?" Abeer frowned pausing for a moment.

"They are coping your style from yesterday's match now!" Maya and both bursted into laughter while telly it to her.

"They? Who?" Abeer is still confused.

"Geezzz!" Zara rolled her eyes on other side of the line. "The girls from our college of course!"

"Urgggg!" Abeer grumbled. "I don't understand why they even do that. I am no diva like that senior Kiara Malhotra."

"Don't be peachy." Maya retorted "That's because they think Omer will start noticing them too if they will look like you." She explained.

Abeer rolled her eyes in exasperation. She still doesn't understand the need to do that. For heaven sake! She is just a simple girl who wears reading glasses and dresses modestly unlike Kiara Malhotra. Kiara is the most popular girl in university. She is everyone's fashion ideal then what's this new change now? She isn't liking already wherever it is going because she no way in hell wants Kiara to hate her even more for such stupid reasons.

"Darling the time is gone when girls wanted to be Kiara Malhotra now the campus has turned into wanna-be-Abeer and trust me its so funny to watch! Everyone in those thick rimmed specs and all. No offence!" Zara laughed along with Maya.

"And all these just to get Omer's attention!" Abeer exclaimed in amusement.

"Honestly though, I feel bad for those girls because Omer is still too obvious." Zara clicked her tongue feeling sympathetic for those girls.

"And don't even start with Kiara's reaction....."They again rolled while laughing.

"By the way there's another news..." Maya mumbled.