"Ready to get dressed, V?"

"Absoloutely."

Toni's POV
I handed Veronica her gorgeous wedding dress and waited for her to wear it outside with Cheryl.

"I'm glad they're finally doing this."

"Me, too, Cheryl."

"I'M READY! SHOULD I COME IN?" yelled Veronica and we shouted yes.

Veronica's POV
As I walked in the living room with my wedding dress, make up and fixed hair, Cheryl and Toni's mouths opened. They were speechless.

"How do I look?"

"You are amazing, ohmygodddd!!!!!"

We all hugged and laughed. This is how I looked like:

I hope Jughead will like it, as well

I hope Jughead will like it, as well. Later, Toni and Cheryl got dressed, too. And holy duckkkk, they looked amazinggg!!! This was Cheryl's look:

Toni was wearing excactly the same, but her hair was a bit different

Toni was wearing excactly the same, but her hair was a bit different. Yeah, Cher was holding her phone and taking pictures of her and us all the time. I felt like a princess. A real one.

●●●

[A few moments later]

Aaaaaaaaah, in thirty minutes! Should I get nervous? Who am I kidding? I already am! I am sweating! I just want to see Jughead and marry him and kiss him and I want him to carry my at home in a bridal style and lay me on the bed and and and...I'm so freaking excitedddd!!!

Jughead's POV
I arrived at the church with Sweet Pea, Fangs and Kev. Everybody was there. Well, except Veronica and my dad. Did I mention, that he was going to walk her till she stands next to me? Yes, her own "father" was too busy.... I felt kinda bad. Even if I hate Hiram, I felt bad.

Holy duckkk, it's time. I started sweating and my legs were shaking. And then...she came. Wow, I've never seen her so beautiful. Dad walked her to the church and Jellybean was speading pedals behind her. Without even realising it, I had tears in my eyes.

"Thank you, FP."

I heard her whisper and then she faced me. I was about to faint. I can't believe how lucky I am!

The priest started the wedding ceremony.

"Umm, I would like to say a few things, please."

He nodded and I took Ronnie's hands, stroking them softly with my thumbs.

"Veronica, this day is the most important day in my life. When I first met you, I immediately knew, that I fell for you. Love at first sight, stupid right? I didn't use to believe on it, until I met you. So, what I want to say is...One day, I was almost dying. Some of you may think, Betty saved you. No, that's bullshit. You saved me, Princess and thank you so much about it, about fighting with me when we first met, about hugging me when I needed it, about kissing me with your soft lips, about still caring for me, when I was acting horrible towards you. I love you so much."

Veronica's eyes were teary and so were mine.

"I have something to say, too. Jughead, when I looked at you, the day at Pop's, when I came to Riverdale, you didn't have hate in your eyes. You had love. Like real and passionate love. I'm so sorry I didn't see it clearly at first place. I made your life a misery. With my dad. I made you feel bad. But Jug, I never hated you. Oh my God, I freaking loved you so much. And you are not a rich boy, a typical jock or the music lover. You are a weirdo with a beanie. Which by the way, you are still wearing today.. I love your beanie. I love that you are weird. I love you, Jughead."

I was holding so many tears, I just couldn't. I wanted to cry.

Author's POV
Jughead and Veronica fnished with their speeches, Cheryl, Toni, Kevin, Fangs and even Sweet Pea were crying. The priest started the wedding ceremony, joining their hands together.

"Do you, Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third, take Veronica Cecilia Lodge as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, Veronica Cecilia Lodge, take Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

Kevin gave to him Veronica's ring. He blessed it and handed it to Jughead, who placed it on her finger. She said: "I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit."

"You may now kiss the bride." said the priest and Jughead smiled, holding Veronica's hands and claiming her lips. He let a few tears roll down his cheeks, as Veronica did. The kept kissing for a few seconds, that seemed like hours to them and when they pulled away, everybody cheered. Jughead, still holding Veronica's one hand, took her and they cut together the first piece of their cake. Cheryl's mascara was smudged. Toni's, too.

They instantly hugged the just married couple and whispered some wishes. Kevin, Fangs, Sweet Pea and JB joined them. FP was the proudest father. Hermione was happy for her daughter.

As for Jughead and Veronica, they got the happy end they always wanted. He finally married her and he have never been happier in his life before. Veronica felt like she was born again. Marrying Jughead gave a meaning to her life. After everything ended, Jughead carried her till their house in bridal style. She wasn't heavy at all. He opened the door and laid her on the bedroom, caressing her fluffy hair. Her legs were wrapped around his waist.

"I love you, my husband."

"I love you, too, my wife."

They collided their lips together and smiled.

_____________ THE END _____________

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

This is the end! I hope you all liked it and I wanted to say a few things. Thank you for reading and voting this book, you are all incredible and writing this story was an amazing feeling. I got a lot of support and love for this book and you can't imagine how happy you made me by your comments. I love you all❤. One last thing...I am going to write a new story, which is going to be based on the Five Feet Apart, which I specially love. My question is: Would you like it to be excactly like the movie, but with a different ending (I mean, same script)? It's going to be a Will x Veronica one. I hope you'll read it and like it as much as you liked this! Lots of love<333

♡♡♡