headcannons // jally

HEADCANNONS
• it took way too long for them to admit they felt something for each other.

• when they did, they still didn't actually get together until a few weeks later.

• when Johnny told dally his feelings for him, he almost couldn't handle it. He didn't talk to him for those few weeks

• dally has internalized homophobia because he was taught it was disgusting to like the same sex.

• they both have problems with commitment so they waited way too long for everything. Putting a label on their relationship, their first kiss, first actual date, and their first i love you.

• dally likes pda while Johnny doesn't. Dally isn't that scared to show Johnny off in public because nobody would mess with dally. Johnny was more closed about it because he was defenceless.

• in front of the gang they aren't completely ignorant, but they aren't all over each other either. Dally will occasionally sneak up behind Johnny and hug him, and sometimes they'll give kisses on each other's cheeks, but nothing heavy.

• sometimes the gang will get together and watch movies and Johnny almost always cuddles up close to dally.

• they go into the drive in with Pony a lot. They make it their priority to never make Pony feel any different than he did before they started dating. They'd hate for him to feel like a third wheel.

• Dally really hates it when Johnny goes to his house. That's why Johnny practically lives with dally because he likes it better knowing he's safe.

• when they're by themselves, they're affectionate.

• sometimes they get the Curtis house to themselves and they'll get real close and just lie together for hours.

• dally really likes johnnys hair ungreased, and he loves playing with his hair after he showers before he has the chance to put anything in it.

• Johnny really loves when dally has a little bit of facial hair. Dally really hates it because he feels unclean and just dirty but Johnny deadass thinks it's sexy 🥵.

• they definitely take baths together at least weekly.

• some days Johnny just craves affection more than others so he'll walk up to dally and randomly hug him. He wraps his arms around the back of his neck and he stands on his toes because of the height difference. Dally will hug back by holding onto his waist.

• mornings together are johnnys favourite but spending evenings with Johnny are Dally's.

• in the morning Dally walks around in nothing but boxer briefs and Johnny usually wears one of Dally's hoodies with matching briefs. They're much more clingy in the morning.

• Johnny doesn't like showing any marks or bites or hickeys and he tries to cover them up while dally wouldn't dare cover his up.

• dally likes to show people what he's got, as well as he likes to claim his property on Johnny so everyone knows he belongs to someone.

• johnny acts innocent and he doesn't like to promote that he isn't when he's alone

• Johnny can speak fluent italian, so sometimes dally asks him to speak it to him because he finds in interesting.

• a lot of times Johnny will say i love you in Italian. "ti amo,"

• dally didn't even know what it meant for a while until he finally asked himself.

• johnnys curious about New York. He'll ask dally what it was like since he's never really left Tulsa. Dally told him the good things

• they never really fight, but when they do they're big fights. They end up sleeping apart from each other but they always find themselves not being able to sleep and they feel terrible for what they said, but they're both stubborn so they won't admit to it.

• the gang always knows when they're fighting so it's usually up to them to force them to talk to each other. It's usually Johnny who breaks first and apologizes.

• neither of them cry often at all, but when one of them does, they each know what to do to help them.

• if Johnny's crying, dally knows how to cheer him up again. First, he holds him and rubs his hair, putting him at ease and then he'll relax with him and rub his back while they watch movies.

• when Dally's driven to tears, Johnny knows that as long as he's just there for him he'll be okay. He knows that his presence is enough for dally to know he cares. A lot of the times Dally wont ever show his weakness so he just stares into space, and Johnny will sit behind him and lean his head on his shoulder, and occasionally give the nape of his neck small kisses. When Dally's okay, he'll turn and hug Johnny tightly and end up kissing him.

• the way dally kisses him is hell use his fingers to tilt Johnny head up towards him and then he'll kiss him deeply.

• Johnny usually just puts a hand by Dally's neck and lean in for a much more friendly kiss.

NSFW
• dally used to always brag about being with girls before Johnny and the kinds of stuff he did in bed but he would never say anything about Johnny.

• regardless of the things he did brag about, he wasn't like that at least not with Johnny. But he was good in bed.

• Johnny was a virgin before Dally and he was scared of having sex.

• they waited to do the dirty, they didn't just hook up one night.

• after their first time, Dally gave Johnny his Christopher chain.

• without thinking about it, Johnny almost always will speak italian when they're in the middle, and dally finds it quite attractive.

• at first, Johnny was really hating the idea of dally seeing his entire body because of all the scars and imperfections he has. But dally loves him regardless and he likes his scars because it shows he's gone through things and has only come back stronger.

• but honestly months later he doesn't care what dally sees because he's seen it all.

• Johnny isnt really good at using his words to tell dally when he's in the mood, so to get his attention hell just start playing with Dally's hair, his clothes, his hands, etc until he gets the hint.

• Johnnys most sensitive spot on him is his neck and Dally's sensitive spot is his spine.

• when they finish, they always cuddle up close to each other for literal hours until they fall asleep.